HOT TOPIC

nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nance said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
hot topic is for wanna be punkers -_-
:lol: wannabe punkers... so where do real punkers shop?
real punkers dont buy clothes....they make their own...-_-
oh i seeee... why you so sad 'bout it?
stupid [EDIT] wit my mom and my baby sis
uhhhhh... :blink:

*sigh* familyyyyy... :rolleyes:
yeah...sigh...dysfuntional

I'm not really 'Goth' or 'Punk' per say, and I went to Hot Topic (never really bought anything myself, but I have my eyes set on a 'Cheese is Good' T-Shirt). I like the place (I'm not 'afraid' of it, and maybe that's why). They have unusual things (in comparison to other stores) and the people don't give a [EDIT] if a 'prep' walks in. That's the beauty of it, it's a store with 'gothic' things, but it doesn't call itself one specific stereotype. The reason why Asha's supportin' it (besides the fact that she likes the store) is that her cousin is the manager of one of it's branches. In fact, we went in that store to shop the other day and I saw bonafide preps there. Her cousin just walked up to them and said, "Can I help you?' and the looks on their faces were hilarious. Of course, he was in full Goth regalia. That may be why. And 'real punker', I wonder how many holes you have in your fingers from hand sewing all your clothes. Or maybe you use a sewing machine. Where do you get all of your accessories? Where do you buy your shoes or can you not enter any stores until you figure out how to make your own sneakers? Don't bother fretting over such a silly thing as where 'real punkers' shop. There are more important things to life than whether or not you're this or that.

yeah....my friend makes her own clothes sometimes, shes very, very, very punky...shes not your run of the mill poser. on the other hand i'm a quite a poser....hehe. But it makes no difference because every1 in my school was into ghetto stuff. ::puke::

Back