hotbar

GO Syd

Cadet
from hotbar.com does ne1 have ne alias or Daredevil or jennifer garner hotbars, if so plese post them

Same here, I would be more than willing to give my hand at making one, but I'm completely lost as to what they are.

actually i know some websites with alias and daredevil hotbars: http://hotbar-skins.com/index2.html and then if you want a daredevil hot bar click on the daredevil pic on the left side, and if u want alias ones, go to hotbars on the top bar, and under tv shows find alias, there r 15 hot bar things for alias. oh and under actresses there is jenn garner there 2, and michael vartan is under actors. hope i helped

Cool!

Here's an example of one:
0217creationV3.jpg

I'll get one at school. :D

that's so kool! i want one! :D ^_^ thanks for posting this....otherwise i neva would've known what they were. lol.

just posting for another thread (gwbush thread)

[It is clearly stated in the uploading rules that non alias uploading is forbidden. Also, it was off topic. Attachment Removed!!]

again

[It is clearly stated in the uploading rules that non alias uploading is forbidden. Also, it was off topic. Attachment Removed!!]

yes i posted them in the bush section and i wasnt sure how to do it if they are on my computer so this is how i did it

Back