Hottest actress

Who do you think is the hottest actress?

• Jennifer Garner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kristin Kreuk

• Angelina Jolie

• Reese Witherspoon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Shannon Elizabeth

• Neve Campbell

• Kate Hudson

• Catherine Zeta-Jones

• Teri Hatcher

• Other

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Jennifer Garner is the hottest girl. Kristin Kreuk is a close second, but Jen is hottest.

jen is hot, i'm a straight girl and i'll admit she's hot. i mean c'mon, those other girls aren't even in the same ballpark as jen

I don't get it why (heterosexual) girls can't say that other girls are hot...Why is it so weird? Just because you think someone is hot doesn't have to mean that you have feelings for them or anything. :lol:

But I suppose...When I look at a girl and I think she's hot I'm kinda jealous and I wanna look that way. I look at her as a work of art kind of.

When I see a guy that I think is hot, it feels different of course. Sometimes I get :love:. If I don't, I just think a guy looks good. OK great, that sounded SO shallow. :lol: I just meant like on television and stuff, when you don't know the guy. :P

Of course Jennifer Garner. I don’t find people that try too hard for their looks sexy at all. She is naturally beautiful. She doesn’t need all that stuff that most other actresses depend on to make them look the way they do. She has a natural beauty and doesn’t try to rub your face in it. That to me is what makes a person incredibly and undeniably sexy. Every thing about the woman is beautiful. Her personality adds a lot to her beauty too.

^^I couldn't agree more. I love Jen Garner! She's amazing!

Catherine Zeta-Jones is the best one out of that list. I think Angelina Jolie is pretty but I am not attracted to that pale look. I think if she does her hair up nice and gets a dark tan she will look super gorgeous.

This poll is so bias, lol. You guys are running a forum based on a TV show where Jennifer is in the lead, as if people aren't going to pick her.

Definatly not my choice.

I'd have to go wtih Reese Witherspoon. I think she's gorgeous. However it doesn't surprise me that she didn't get many votes.

Back