Hottest Alias female

Who do you think is the hottest Alias female?

• Emily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Sydney Bristo

• Francie/Freplica

• Ana or Anna

• Sark (Oops.....lol)

• Total voters
I got my husband to go see Daredevil and while he wasn't really impressed with the movie, he was really impressed with Ms Garner and thought she'd do well. I guess he doesn't really say an actress is "hot" or drool all over them, though. It's hard to be jealous. I kind of expect men to look at attractive women. I think he'd be a lot more jealous over the way I feel about a character like Jack, even though it's less of a physical thing--or maybe because it's less of a physical thing. Funny, isn't it?
;)

haha! i wish i would get a guy to go see a chickflick with jg in it..i kinda got older bro in on her..haha! well though she is pretty!

I got my parents to take me to Daredevil and we rarely go see movies in the theater. Also, it's kinda hard now to hide the fact that I really like Jennifer from my family. They all know and they tend to tease me about it, hehe.

I have Jennifer as the background on my computer and she is all over my closet (its the only part of my room my mom let's me decorate lol)...so i can't hide that she's my idol very well either!...then Vaughn is a whole other story! lol!

SydB_JenG said:
I have Jennifer as the background on my computer and she is all over my closet (its the only part of my room my mom let's me decorate lol)...so i can't hide that she's my idol very well either!...then Vaughn is a whole other story! lol!
I've had Jennifer as the wallpaper of my computer before and I have up three posters of her, too, hehe, so there are more examples for you.

i ran out of space in my locker hanging up the snl pics of her adn dd newspaper clips and some vaughn pics..o0o0o

Flames24 said:
SydB_JenG said:
I've had Jennifer as the wallpaper of my computer before and I have up three posters of her, too, hehe, so there are more examples for you.
LMAO!! Sounds like me!! :smiley:

I put pictures of Jennifer Garner everywhere, in my locker, in my binders, just about everywhere, I put it in an English book we had to hand in, and my teacher looked at me like "Who's this, and why is she in here?" stare, and I just look and go, she's hot, then she looks at me funny and gives the book back to me

I do have Sydney in her red wig as my PC wallpaper ... and anyone who sees her, ask me ... "Who is she?" ... and then I have to go on and explaining everybody who she is, and what show she is on ...

Back