Hottest Alias female

Who do you think is the hottest Alias female?

• Emily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Sydney Bristo

• Francie/Freplica

• Ana or Anna

• Sark (Oops.....lol)

• Total voters
This is dumb, everybody knows it's Syd...although in a wierd way, Irina is also very pretty....her dimples are cool

Milo47 said:
and what's a "WIKKY"??
wikky is the dude that i call wikky...actually his name is dark wiccan....although he is wikky....>=D and wassup with u and the squirels ,now wikky!?!?!!? :blink:

Hey, wait a minute here! Irina is definitely the hottest female on "Alias!" I adore her -- and I'm a straight woman. I can just imagine what she does to the male viewers! How come she wasn't on the ballot? :D

No doubt in my mind, that it is sydney bristow/jennifer garner. If you ask me there is no contest at all. She's strong, REALLY smart, and VERY beautiful.

Ophelia said:
Hey, wait a minute here!  Irina is definitely the hottest female on "Alias!"  I adore her -- and I'm a straight woman.  I can just imagine what she does to the male viewers!  How come she wasn't on the ballot?  :D
Her name was on the one I saw (2nd from the top?) . . . not sure what you're saying . . .
:blink:

Calling Sark a female is so mean!
If you had a hottest male poll, Sark would be the hottest.
Who said Syd's the prettiest? Irina is too.

Gah. It is sooooo mean to put Sark on here. He is the hottest guy on the show. THE hottest. Of ALL the guys. On the WHOLE show. EVER. So there. <humph>
And personally I think that Irina is much hotter than Syd, simply because she is more dangerous, more mysterious, and just plain sexier. She is the best female character on the show.
Now, no more Sark bashing, or I'll have to inform him...and he won't be happy :P

SYD is the hotest, sexiest woman ever !! dang I wish I were more like Syd, she's confident, and so freakin SMART !! and she's got more balls than any guy I know !! :smiley: <--- and that's a good thing !!

I voted for Irina - even though I'm a straight girl. She is so gracefully beautiful for her age. Sydney is my second choice. It was a bit funny (for a second) or so to see Sark up there . . . but really . . . he would be my #1 if we had a poll for the Hottest Alias male.

As for Sark in a dress . . . (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

But I wouldn't drool, just continue staring as he walks by.

Back