• Shannyn Sossamon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate Beckinsale

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • another (state which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aliasgurl said:
jg has this amazing natural beauty so i voted for her.
I also voted for Jennifer! :D

But I wonder why she has insulting things said about her on the internet? There are people who delight in saying that she is plain looking, mannish, or worse. :eek:

I admit that she has some strong features if you were looking at individual parts, but when you look at her overall impression she is good looking. :D

superintelligentone said:
But I wonder why she has insulting things said about her on the internet? There are people who delight in saying that she is plain looking, mannish, or worse. :eek:
It's called "jealousy."
:lol:

Okay... if this was just hottest girl, I would have picked Jen but this is non-Alias :lol: so I picked Kristen Kreuk! She is really really pretty though :smiley:

i couldn't decide between jen and natalie! i don't think they're "hot" just pretty. u know wut i mean i don't wanna sound like a lezbo! lol

I think Jennifer Garner is gorgeous. But I also think Julianne Moore is really pretty. Renee Zellwegger is pretty in a way that she's cute. Nicole Kidman is like a porcelein doll...:P Just my thoughts. Of course, I'm a girl too!! ^_^

Hmmm...I think Jen Garner is quite pretty, but I think Jennifer Aniston is absolutely gorgeous (as is her husband....;)) And like Gigi...just a girl. :lol:

aliasjunkie4ever said:
I think Jennifer Garner is gorgeous. But I also think Julianne Moore is really pretty. Renee Zellwegger is pretty in a way that she's cute. Nicole Kidman is like a porcelein doll...:P Just my thoughts. Of course, I'm a girl too!! ^_^
i agree with u totally jen julianne and nicole are really pretty! and renee has that cute look .!

i put jennifer garner, out of them because she is gud but i also like natalie portman!!!! i am really sad that cameron diaz and sarah michelle gellar aren't on this list because i love them 2

Back