Sark - very close 2nd
Dixon - old enough to be my dad
Will - 4th
Sloane - eeewwwwwww last
Danny - he's dead
Marshall - 3rd
Kendal - up there with sloane
Jack - up there with dixon
Noah - I won't go therecept to say that guy gave me the creeps big time (and then we found out why hey snowman???)

vaughn is the hottest guy on earth, and by that he's the hottest guy in alias, or anything too. -_- there are other guys in alias that are cute, but vaughn oh vaughn definately takes the prize... :rolleyes:
S/V forever

sarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksark
arksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarks
rksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksa
ksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksar
sarksarksarksarksarksark
SARK IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!

sarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksarksark
sarksarksarksarksarksarksark
SARK IS THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!

:D need I say more?

Looking at the results I see 15 people voted for Jack. Somehow, I can't find the realtionnship between Jack and Hot. idk...its strange.

the hottest 1:.........vaughn how can he not b
even thow sarks cute imean they r all cute but vaughns just hot!

Vaughn, Sark, Will and Noah are all really hot, but I would have to say that Vaughn is definately the hottest of the bunch.
Has anyone ever noticed that Alias has some of the hottest men on it???? ;)

Danny! And Vaughn too of course, omg, Sydney's two men, oh my WORD!

EdwardAtterton.jpg

Nuff said! Whew!

Sark. Not a doubt in my mind. I'm like 'em with accents and I like 'em bad. (On TV anyway)

Vaughn's a cutie and would definitely come in 2nd. Jack's great as well, though a little old for me. And there is a place in my heart for Will and Marshall.

Noah and Danny never did anything for me.

Back