• Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Noah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*SPYnish* said:
PsychoNinjaGrl said:
EW!  Why is Kendall even on the poll!?  :o_O:
a mistake??? Kendall is .... I´m thinking the word I´ll sat it tomorrow :rolleyes: Ohhh yeahh, UGLY, OLD, BALD...
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

"Kendall " is the Agent Bishop in X-files Fight the future and Admiral Boone in Jag , True????

I´m very crazy, better, I´m going to bed, it´s more late (2:30 AM)
ok naty, just don't dream of Kendall

I know Caro. I was just thinking that. Though Vaughn isn't my fav (Sark is :love: ), why do we even have these polls anymore. Hehe........Vaughn always wins!

Vicky :smiley:

vics2881 said:
I know Caro. I was just thinking that. Though Vaughn isn't my fav (Sark is :love: ), why do we even have these polls anymore. Hehe........Vaughn always wins!

Vicky :smiley:
i can see why un like sark - he's hot! but i think vaughn's hotter. And i just love it when he wins all the time!

For me it is Jack Bristow. That man leaves me speechless whenever he enters the scene. That man is HOT! plus he also has brains and is tough.

I voted for Vaughn because, while Sark is sexy, he is a boy and Vaughn is a man. Also, if Kendall and Sloane are on the list, why not Weiss? He's on the show way more than bucktooth Noah.

I voted for Jack. Though he's old, he's still hot. He makes me jump in my seat everytime he appears on screen. Next on the list is Sark, and then Vaughn and then Dixon. :D

Back