Season 3 HourGlass Ratings!

Alias_Gay

Ensign
At 9 p.m., a special Sunday airing of Fox's Tuesday drama "24" (6.9 million, 3.1/7), which was hastily uprooted from its usual time slot last week by President Bush (news - web sites)'s live primetime news conference, had a tough time in the hour against "Criminal Intent" and ABC's "Alias" (8.5 million, 3.7/9).

Alias is up again ... (y) (y)

Wow, that does seem unusually high for Alias! It seems like the ratings are steadily going up as the season draws to a close. I can't believe it beat 24. Doesn't 24 usually have much higher ratings? Maybe it was because of the different time slot.

At 9 p.m., ABC's Alias scored a typical 6.5/ 9 in the overnights, beating a Sunday edition of Fox's 24 (4.9/ 7) by a considerable 33 percent. Comparably, 24 was off by 27 percent from lead-in The Simpsons. Among adults 18-49, Alias' advantage over 24 (3.8/ 9 vs. 3.1/ 8) was 23 percent.

somehow Alias beats 24 by 33 percent ... ;)

That's great for Alias.... I know that if Alias wasn't on, there were alot of great things to watch this past Sunday night.

coolness - its so sad that Alias doenst have even better raitings tho - sinces its teh best show ever!
more proof as to why the neilson's suck

Its climbing. Just keep showing more people the show. Since I discovered Alias, I've made 16 hardcore fans and dozens of people who now watch it out of fear of what I will do to them if they don't.

That's awesome the ratings went up, especially when against 24! What I can't understand is why they're not usually better. Last week, when they bumped it back an hour because of that extremely stupid Nick and Jessica variety hour, there was NOTHING on. If there's usually not much competition in that time slot, how can it be getting poor ratings when it's one of the best shows?!

That just pretty much tells you - ALIAS WOULD HAVE MUCH, MUCH BETTER RATINGS IF IT WERE ON A WEEKNIGHT LIKE TUESDAY!

ABC, listen up! They should change it to Mondays or Tuesdays for the fourth season. The Sunday timeslot is not doing Alias much justice.

By the way, are The Sopranos on at 9 PM on Sundays? Or is it 10 PM?

This definitely adds some major competition...

I forgot about the Soprano's (not so into that one). Monday at 9PM would be great!! The only good show on Monday's is CSI Miami. And then I wouldn't have to get into arguments with my fiance about getting back from weekend trips in time to see Alias.

ivand67 said:
That just pretty much tells you - ALIAS WOULD HAVE MUCH, MUCH BETTER RATINGS IF IT WERE ON A WEEKNIGHT LIKE TUESDAY!

ABC, listen up! They should change it to Mondays or Tuesdays for the fourth season. The Sunday timeslot is not doing Alias much justice.
well maybe...but there are so many other good shows on other channels...it fits PERFECTLY for me to have alias at that time!

I would NOT want alias on a weekday. I might not be able to watch every ep. And we had a poll on AA somerwhere a while ago asking what day would you want it changed to, and most said to keep it on Sunday

Alias_Gay said:
At 9 p.m., a special Sunday airing of Fox's Tuesday drama "24" (6.9 million, 3.1/7), which was hastily uprooted from its usual time slot last week by President Bush (news - web sites)'s live primetime news conference, had a tough time in the hour against "Criminal Intent" and ABC's "Alias" (8.5 million, 3.7/9).

Alias is up again ... (y) (y)
VERY good to hear!!! :D

Back