Hours of community service for high school

How many hours of community service at your school is required per year?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 and below

• 11-20 hours

• 21-30 hours

• 31-40 hours

• 41-50 hours

• 51-60 hours

• 61-70 hours

• 71+

• other

• Total voters
Hombre...you really know what college you want to go too? My parents keep pushing me...but I just think it's too early! But my community service or more or less for doing it myself b/c i like it. Especially the library, b/c I get to see little kids (I love children!)

btvaughn said:
Hombre...you really know what college you want to go too? My parents keep pushing me...but I just think it's too early! But my community service or more or less for doing it myself b/c i like it. Especially the library, b/c I get to see little kids (I love children!)
What college are they pushing you twords?

40 over 4 years. doesn't matter how or when you do it. as long as it follows the rules. I already have mine done, just didn't claim some of them yet.... um... one is from the math department head, but he's really scary... so i'm really afraid to ask. oh well. but the more you do the better your application will look.
--Mandy :angelic:

AliasHombre said:
btvaughn said:
Hombre...you really know what college you want to go too?  My parents keep pushing me...but I just think it's too early!  But my community service or more or less for doing it myself b/c i like it.  Especially the library, b/c I get to see little kids (I love children!)
What college are they pushing you twords?
not really any in particular...though my dad would love it if I went to the AF academy or was in R.O.T.C. They just want me to start picking and I don't want to!
I've only thought about Denison...did you know Jen went there?....and Boston University.

At my school, it's at least 25 each year, at least 100 hours to graduate.
Plus NHS. It's 20 hors of tutoring each year, but hardly anyone goes to tutoring.

We have a math tutoring program at our school....but that's only optional to do. And it's totally random if you get to. Umm....I tutored a girl in algebra II for well one day and then she said she didn't need it....okkkkk

In my University there isn´t a Comunity Service, is a Statal University and the only condition is to take care with the furniture, if you break anything, you pay (with money)

Back