House

#1fan

Cadet
Has anyone else seen this show it's sooo good. For those of you who don't know what it is it's a show about this really arrogant doctor (Dr. House) who works in a hospital clinic and each week there is a new patient with an unknown illness so House & a team of doctors try to figure it out

I got addicted after the first show. It just cracks me up. A doctor who doesn't like people and doesn't trust what patient's say.

Dr. House is played by Hugh Laurie, he is a well known English actor and I think he does a great American accent. I don't know if you ever saw the movie Sense and Sensibility, he had a small roll as Mr. Palmer. He had the same sort of personality as Dr. House. He never had anything agreeable to say and consistantly disagreed with his wife.

Isn't anyone else watching this great show? You don't know what you're missing. The great line from tonights show was:

"You know House, you don't need to know everything."

Reply: "I don't need to watch the O.C., but it makes me happy."

Last week was: "There's no I in team, but if you jumble it up there's a Me!

*Try it, you'll like it*

:jump: :jump: :jump:

I love House - I noticed that when the show first started that he was watching General Hospital and now he is watching the OC. I guess the executives upstairs didn't like them promoting a different network. :angry:

Probably did you ever notice that one of the doctors in scrubs used to watch general hospital too? Why is it that doctors on medical dramas seem to watch this show?

O-M-G! I love this show sooo much. I am quickly becoming addicted to it. It's so intriguing and I love House! He's so arrogant, but I just love him. AND I love him with Cameron... I hope they get together!!! Its just all around a great show that everyone should watch! You will get hooked, just try it!

Gee, for about a second, I thought that House was going to kiss Cameron. If she's not working for him, he can show some feelings. (I know he's got them somewhere)

I thought that too, either that or try harder to get her to stay. I felt bad when everyone blamed him though, but at least that guy is gone. Maybe Cameron will come back now.

YAY!! she's back Cameron is coming back. I just don't get why House was surprised that she wanted him to go on a date with her.

^^ I know!! He must be totally oblivious to not notice her feelings! And I know he has the feelings somewhere in there... I just hope he decides to show them!!! We'll see next week on the DATE!!!! :D

I know that Cameron has feelings for House, I just have a hard time seeing her able to express them to him. Especially if he is being his sarcastic self.

I loved the second to the last episode when he was teaching the class. That was so clever how they the three stories of people with leg injuries. At times, I couldn't stop laughing. And when the drug addict turned out to be house - I had to watch the episode again. Excellent show! Sela Ward is a great addition to the show.

aliasfanjay said:
Finally starts in Australia at the end of the month - the ads look pretty good.
[post="1374290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's a great show - you don't want to miss it! We taped the show because there were so many funny lines that we had to pause it so we could laugh and then go back to the show so we wouldn't miss anything.

Back