House

So, did you see the season premiere?
I was a little bit dissapointed, I had very high expectations after the previous seasons, and the very exciting season finale this spring.
I think I miss the show's quick pace. And I think they should have picked up more of House's hallucinations from the finale, all with Cameron and so on.

I hate how you guys are already on Season 3... no fair :cry:

We're still up to the episodes where Foreman is sick... *sigh*

But DUDE... I still absolutely am obsessed with it :woot:

that girl stalker chick is crazy. i mean, i'd take house in a minute, but she's crazy. i was amused.
i really just want cameron and house to do it already.

m-c

I love, love this show. It's so good and Hugh Laurie does an amazing job playing House.

I just wish House and Cameron would hook up already :D

Unlike a CSI style show, House isn't boring. It also certainly does not have slow periods where the actors don't seem to advance in their roles.

Do'h, I completely forgot about that! I still don't understand, was he imagining Cuddy at his house or not?

Yes, he was. Nothing happened between them, and if I remember well, he said something really mean and that's why Cuddy was upset the following day. Not because of the sex they didn't have... and then he understood he crossed a line and had to go to rehab...

I use the spoiler thing because I never know who's going to read this and I don't want to say too much...

What can I say except I loved the final two episodes - I really wanted to believe the penultimate episode, and then they threw in that massive twist - simply amazing writing, great production and fantastic acting from Hugh, Lisa and Robert on these couple of episodes.

Back