Votes: 0 0.0%
  • four

• five

• five+

• Total voters
Yeah...I know I'm addicted to this site. During the week when I'm not near a computer from 8am til 10pm I go on almost as soon as I get home for an hour or two...but on the weekends it's normally open 24-7...sometimes with my ALIAS tapes playing in the background!

i try to spend at least 2 or 3 a day.i can't spenp more cause my mom and brother would kill me and i'm usually watching tv in the evening

usually about 2 hours a day, i'm not NEARLY on as much as i used to be...i'm kinda busy ya know....but i don't even want to start to think about how long during the summer.....

Im becoming addicted again, like right now, i should be doing my hw, and not on here cuz our net plan sux by giving a limited amount of MB d/l and well i think ive gone overboard...

This is my Favorite Alias site.It has ALL(ALIAS)news,and great message boards.Alias-online.net had a good board until it went CORRUPT...lol(sry)
I spend most of my day reading and posting on here for about 5 hours. :geek: :starwars:

~RYANCROW15~

Me and my friends who also are now getting into Alias, we like to talk about upcoming episodes and the possibilities of what will happen....this is on a daily basis though too, so it's pretty sad, but i'm enjoying myself with it!!!!

I watch about 3 episodes a day now....trying to find out new stuff!!! it's fun to talk about with other people too....talk to friends about it every day as well!! ( i know it's sad, but VERY true)

yeahh..............ummmm............yeah i actually spend at least 7 hours a day here. yeahhh..........ummmmmmmmmmm.......i know i know im way too adicted(is that how you spell adicted??? :blink: )

hmm i dont really pay attention to the hours but i estimate its around 3 maybe 4!! i dont know i dont care im addicted to it and that all that matters! :D

Back