Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could use more work D+

• Just cancel your server F-

• Total voters
F

frostydf2

I like to add these polls every few weeks to see how Hero's Hall is doing. So let us know! Is their anything that we could be doing better? Do you have a suggestion, comment, would you like to see something else?

Let us know, and we'll get it up!

I think you all are doing a really good job and it seems like more and more people join each day so obviously the word about HJ and HH are getting out to people. Keep up the good work all the time you all put into the site shows.

I think the site is alright. Good sources of info. But it's nothing about it is insanely special and probably won't be until the game is released and we know more and have actual experiences.

I fought my inner spelling nazi very hard to vote "awsome". We have a good community, which is both sizeable and active. We have strong support from staff, who regularly pop down to mingle with us mortals (even if it's mostly IOI 2 or less). We have all the information that's out for the game collected here, and the place looks great even though the background is bordering on pink.

So.... yeah: Victoly! :D

I say B+.

Why not an A+ you ask? Well for one, there's not enough Burians. Secondly, if something better comes out, we'd have to invent a new letter to rate it.

It's great! It has tons of info organized and presented well. Most important though - the people who run the site are very active and obviously excited about HJ!

B+

The HerosHall-staff is doing very well!

EDIT:

Btw, Daax do have a point tho... but as I hang around here everyday.. it must be something good with it hehe

Voted B+

There's not enough information on the game yet, so every site has everything. The sites aren't really distinct yet.
But I sure feel at home here.

(Argh, got a new keyboard today. These laptop thingies really give me finger cancer...)

I totally love Hero's Hall for all it is, but on the information side of it, we have everything there is to have, which is a +, but so does everyone else.

I still gave it an A+ for the community and everything else.

Back