Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was terrible

• I stopped watching after a little while

• I will never watch Alias again

• Total voters
Everyone says how bad s3 was and i myself thought it was terrible, but i just want an idea of how bad everyone thought it was...

I wouldn't say it was terrible.... the season as a whole wasn't my favorite but it started to redeem itself torward the end... The "Hourglass" ep. made me feel like it was the Alias of old and was the best episode in season 3.

If you say you'll never watch again, what are you doing here? :lol:

Personally, I'd say it definitely slipped--enough to disappoint--but there was enough to like for me to say honestly that I liked it. Unfortunately they gave us plenty to pick on, though. :P
✌️

I liked it, it definitely wasn't as good as the first two seasons but I thought it was still good. I don't think it was terrible at all just not as good as what we were used to.

I mean it wasnt as good as season 2 (but what coudl compare to the spy fam best season ever!)
but it really wasnt that bad!

It was awesome. Yeah sure, some things could have been done differently, but it was still great.

It was still Alias like "the old" Alias for the most part, with the exception of a few episodes like Reunion.

Season 3 wasn't as good as 1 or 2. But it was still damn good TV. Compared to just about everything else out there, it was still one of the best. The problem is that Seasons 1 and 2 were too good. So in comparison, season 3 sucked.

Another thing to consider is that Season 3 was a darker season. There were very few light and funny moments. Syd lost a lot of the vulnerabilty that defined her humanity in season 1. We all love syd. When she cries, do we not cry with her? So having to bear with her all the burdens of this treacherous year may have darkened our preception of season 3.

But fear not my fellow Aliasers, for the obsidian veil that has so shadowed syd's life for all of Season 3 shall soon be lifted. And together we shall savor her rebirth as Season 4 resumes in Jaunary. As the old cliche goes, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Xin Li

It definitely wasn't as good as the first two, but it was awesome in its own way. I, being the Alias freak I am, still loved it and thought it had its good times. It still kept me on my feet, waiting for the next Sunday to roll around.

i liked season3 but i think that SEASON2 KICK ASS!! AHH!! it was the best season ever!! except for the whole disappearing thing..but yah other then that it was so GREAT!! only because of the S/V action!! AHH!! totally shipper of MV/JG & S/V!! AHH!! they rock my socks!!

From what I can gather, the writers admit that by the end of Season 2, they felt like they had painted themselves into a corner with the Rambaldi storyline. It was a bold move for them to just skip ahead two years. Their hope was that in season 3, because there is a two year disconnect, all of the storylines could start afresh with only some reference to the past. This way, new viewers would find it easier to get into the program. Slowly, they would then fill in the gaps.

So true. There were moments in S3 that were really good. But in general, it didn't live up to the standards it had laid down in the years previous. I know because I've watched S1 8 times through, season 2 about 5 times through, and S3 only 3 times through.

It was certainly the weakest of the 3, but I still very much enjoyed this past season and I'm really looking forward to January's premiere.

The writing for season three was inconsistent and immature. ALIAS used to be an adult drama with some quick wit. During Season 3, the show morphed into a teeny-bopper soap opera that would fit right in on the WB. Some of the lines we heard Sydney and Vaughn say were more appropriate for a high-schooler or college kid. Maybe that's why the fan base is getting younger.

Back