How Big of An Alias Buff are YOU?

How Big of An Alias Buff are YOU?

• Not-so-much - I watch Alias when I can, but it's really not that important to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting There - I love Alias SO much, but still have room to explore. I haven't seen most of the epi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Amateur Buff - Alias is my favorite show! I've seen nearly all (if not all) the episodes created. I

• Definite Buff - A day doesn't pass that I don't do something Alias-related. I've seen every episode

• Advanced Buff - Alias is my all time favorite show! I am always on the internet looking for Alias-re

• Ultimate Buff - Given any mission or stand-out quote I can name the episode it is in. I own tons of

• Saviour Buff - I contribute to the Alias community by providing joy in Alias-lovers' lives through w

• Total voters
I am a Saviour Buff :angelic: with my weekly Tender Reviews I write through TV Season. If I didn't write them, though, I'd probably be an Advanced Buff!

I voted for Advanced Buff. Given any mission or quote, I can name the episodes but I don't own a lot of Alias merchandise except for the DVDs, the Alias Declassified book, and another prequel book because not all of them are available here. That's why I can't consider myself an Ultimate Buff.

I spend most of my day on the internet posting on the Alias boards (sd-1 and here) and searching for Alias related news. And I have weekly Alias marathon / AIM chat with my fellow Alias addicts.

i would say Advanced! i always search Alias and try and upgrade my trivia a little more each time! I have all the DVD's and i'm planning on getting Season 3 when it comes out! i've watched each episode...well, A LOT! :lol:

I'm ultimate. I own tons of Alias stuff, I never miss an episode even if it's a repeat. Alias is my life. I don't write reviews or anything, but if I did, then I'd be a savior.

I'm really obsesive, but I have only seen the first season and a quarter of the third, but I cannot wait for the new season to start. Since I've started watching it I have never missed an episode. S I am, 'Getting there'.

I"m somewhere between Advanced and Ultimate Buff. Got all the merchandise and stuff. But I need to get better at naming the quotes.

I am an ultimate buff!! I've recruited my whole family, 7 friends, and my sister's entire dorm wing to watch the show. My friends often give me random quotes and I tell them what episodes their from. And, well, I just love the show!!

I'm pathetic. Alias is too important to me. I love this series to death. If Alias got cancelled before 6 or 7 years, I'd cry like a baby.

i'd say that i'm an advanced..i watch the episodes over and over and i know a lot of trivia, but i don't own a lot of alias stuff, simply because you can't get it where i live and it's really expesive to order everything from other countries.. :( i'm so obsessed with this show that it can't be healthy... :P

The fact that you are on this forum speaks volumes about your health, or there lack of :smiley: You are way past that point..we all are. And that's OK.

I have elements of all of them! :D

I was a much bigger Alias fan in season two than I am now. I still watch every episode, read spoilers, and visit Alias Media for pictures and new information, but there are a couple of other shows I enjoy more.

Back