How Big of An Alias Buff are YOU?

How Big of An Alias Buff are YOU?

• Not-so-much - I watch Alias when I can, but it's really not that important to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting There - I love Alias SO much, but still have room to explore. I haven't seen most of the epi

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Amateur Buff - Alias is my favorite show! I've seen nearly all (if not all) the episodes created. I

• Definite Buff - A day doesn't pass that I don't do something Alias-related. I've seen every episode

• Advanced Buff - Alias is my all time favorite show! I am always on the internet looking for Alias-re

• Ultimate Buff - Given any mission or stand-out quote I can name the episode it is in. I own tons of

• Saviour Buff - I contribute to the Alias community by providing joy in Alias-lovers' lives through w

• Total voters
Somewhere between Advanced and Ultimate. I used to be completely ultimate, but then you see I got into Buffy... and mehehe... but will always love Alias with an extreme passion. And I've only missed an episode ONCE and I got very very depressed.

I'm a definate buff. I go on this website everyday, and watch the eps all the time. This is such a great show.

The Ultimate Buff I know everything I'm on here at least 3 hours every single day and I own all the dvd's the posters and magazine!

Knocked out of being an advanced buff on a disclaimer :stupidcomputer: I still don't have the season 1 dvds (even though i've rented them multiple times . . .)

I'm an advanced buff. i have all seasons dvds to date and watch them thru regularly. i HAVE to read each and every episode synopsis to know in advance whats going to happen- i don't have the willpower or the powers of self restraint not t sneak a peek! i always think and hypothesise over whats happening in alias and try to work out in advance whats happening and what the future could hold for the characters. Alias is without a doubt my all time fav show.
live. breathe. alias :lol:

I fall into the "Definite Buff" category. I couldn't score any higher because I try to stay spoiler-free. :D (Which, on the boards, can be fairly difficult, when silly people who can't follow directions forget to put spoilers in spoiler tags.)

Hmmm, have to say I can only fess up to being an amateur buff . . . I've seen every ep, watched basically from the beginning on TV, own season 1 & 2 and will get season 3 once I get my bonus this summer and do a fair job of remembering plot points / characters / story lines but not so much titles or quotes.

but I have yet to own a single item of paraphanelia, and can't claim to do something Alias related *every* day,

and I confess, in my heart Dark Angel will always be my favorite Show, despite the disappointments the second season of that show offered up. And Buffy is a freaking good show too. .

But I was way late on jumping on the Buffy bandwagon, and Dark Angel was of course canceled, and Alias is freaking good as well. So I expect I'll be moving up the ranks of Alias fanatics to "definite buff" before too long. ;-)

I'm between Ultimate and Advanced....I would say ultimate cause if you say a quote or an alias or anything else I could tell you the episodes and I have Alias merchandise but I actually do have a life outside of Alias....so I don't know

I'm an advanced Buff and proud!
I have seen all the episodes and have all the dvd's ect.
My friends say that Alias is my sickness - they just don't understand the greatness!

i voted definate, coz while i can do alot of the advanced bufff stuff, idon't read up on episodes coming up...that just ruins them!!

Back