How big should a family/guild/grand house be...?

I never join guilds. I plan on making a family tho with the few players I do enjoy and then having a 'guild' so to say but I'm not going to use anything other than our web site to try and get people interested in projects which will function outside of the game's probably limited functions.
Yes it'll be the acting guild for one, or troupe as we'll call it.
Then I do intend on having Luciro run a gambling bit in the game as well since that's his primary contribution to fiction. Hopefully the GMs won't be all anal about it and possibly even have mechanics in place to support it. If not, then [2d6] baby! Alright.
One thing tho about guilds with a screening process. That's automatically elite, that's the meaning of the word.

I didn't read the thread but I saw the word family and it brought back memories of the good ole DR family tree :smiley: By the time I stopped playing Rascalt the family tree had no more branches...

Yeah, there will certainly be families happening in HJ as a whole... and I have no doubt that our guild will have the odd family tree, here and there, itself.

nothing fancy, just a few pics of you, candles and me standing in front of it in a nice evening gown applying make up...

nothing too out of the ordinary.

Dirk i wasnt in SWG beta so i thought all those posts and threads on our forums about the shrub was nothing more then a waste of internet since only the "cool" people got to see it. sorry, the elitest attitude of some of our members from back then about being in beta still tick me off.

Well, don't feel too bad Doc, I was in SWG from Beta One... which was before many TCO people... and I STILL don't know the in-joke! :smiley:

Docmdnite said:
Dirk i wasnt in SWG beta so i thought all those posts and threads on our forums about the shrub was nothing more then a waste of internet since only the "cool" people got to see it. sorry, the elitest attitude of some of our members from back then about being in beta still tick me off.

It was my understanding that some folks actually formed a guild by that name, they went to Bria if I remember. I never saw it either.

actually i have been giving some serious background thought and i dont WANT anyone else in my family. i know the Wolverine Effect is done to death by people but i personally havent really done it.

Back