Season 2 How can Syd be the one on the Rambaldi pic.?

Hey,
I haven't seen many season 3 eps, so this might be explained, irina says that syd was the one in the prophecy not her, but how can syd be the one in the rambaldi pic if she saw mt. sebacio?
xxx

I think that was more of a loophole Vaughn and Jack used to get Syd out of trouble than anything else.

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Well, either way it was written about her. Just because she saw a mountain doesn't mean the picture is going to suddenly change ya know?
Yeah, but the prophecy read that if she saw Mt. Subasio, it would quell her fire... which would prevent her from bringing forth utter desolation.

Joyie said:
MeganGarnerBristow said:
Well, either way it was written about her. Just because she saw a mountain doesn't mean the picture is going to suddenly change ya know?
Yeah, but the prophecy read that if she saw Mt. Subasio, it would quell her fire... which would prevent her from bringing forth utter desolation.
It said "This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Subasio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

Not the mountain, the sky, and not the sky but "my" sky. What the heck is that supposed to mean? The sky of Rambaldi's time? The sky in a Rambaldi painting? The sky at a particular time of day? Year? When the clouds, weather, or lighting is just so? And for that matter, behind from what direction? Rambaldi knows. ;)
✌️

SD6 said:
Sorry I just found this forum.

Im assuming you guys wrote all this before Season 3?
[post="982384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A lot of them were, but this topic is pretty new. You can look at the dates on the posts. ;)

SD6 said:
Sorry I just found this forum.

Im assuming you guys wrote all this before Season 3?
[post="982384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey, Sorry I started this thread off, and I've only seen season 1 and 2 so far coz i'm from the UK and don't have any extra channels; I intend to get alias season 3 from america as soon as it comes out though!

Wicca Willow said:
Hey, Sorry I started this thread off, and I've only seen season 1 and 2 so far coz i'm from the UK and don't have any extra channels; I intend to get alias season 3 from america as soon as it comes out though!
[post="983295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No problem at all! Add/add to any thread you want at any time! ;)

Natalia said:
They didn't take out her ovaries!
[post="983305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They removed eggs from one ovary; it's possible that they could have removed an entire ovary (they didn't specify). However, the scar is on one side, so one ovary would be intact. ;)
✌️

That's what I was saying. There's a big difference between taking eggs and taking the whole thing. They didn't say ovary, they said eggs.

Perhaps it would have been good if they had removed them. Then all those horrible speculations about Syd and Vaughn having lots of babies would end!

What a horrible post this is. Surely I could be talking about something else!

wait....when did she see mt. sebatio (sp?) did she in s3 cause i cant remember. i remember when they tried to get her to it, but they never did....
am i missing something here??? :blink:

aliasbaby101 said:
wait....when did she see mt. sebatio (sp?) did she in s3 cause i cant remember. i remember when they tried to get her to it, but they never did....
am i missing something here???  :blink:
[post="986851"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Remember after she met Jack at the airport and told him that she thought her mother was alive? She went to Italy and climbed a mountain? That's when she saw Mount Subasio. This occurs at the beginning of "Masquerade."
✌️

Back