How come we don't hear about recent alien abductions?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Reading up some posts by @Imzadi, where they mention that they are an alien abduction victim, it got me thinking about the coverage of alien abductions in recent years.

For some time, say the 1950's to late 1970's, it seems to have a huge amount of reported abductions versus the 1980's & onward.

Are the reports just not being covered by the press? Have the aliens reduced their number of abductions? It is something that younger generations are reluctant to talk about? It there a stigma associated to it? Is the government excelling at covering up the reports?

Alien abductions are in the same category as demonic possessions to me.
Perhaps the decline on media coverage is a multi-fold reason.

Considering that as our technology gets better, there is less of an "Unidentified" element to flying objects?
The aliens have completed their study of the human. (Took them long enough)
Our medical technology has reached the point of being able to detect implants.
Aliens no longer like the taste of cows. Thus, no reason to visit this planet.
They still are but the abductees are in cahoots.
No one abducted ever comes back, I wouldn't.
The Sol System has been fully documented and entered into the Encyclopedia Galactica.
Our system has been quarantined for insanity.
Aliens are afraid of Muslims.
The media makes plenty of money off normal human activities and no longer requires alien assistance.
The secret holders from Area 51 are starting to die off.
The X-Files reboot flopped.
The government is now a silent partner in alien world domination.
The hush money is better than the media exposure payoff.

Reading up some posts by @Imzadi, where they mention that they are an alien abduction victim, it got me thinking about the coverage of alien abductions in recent years.

For some time, say the 1950's to late 1970's, it seems to have a huge amount of reported abductions versus the 1980's & onward.

Are the reports just not being covered by the press? Have the aliens reduced their number of abductions? It is something that younger generations are reluctant to talk about? It there a stigma associated to it? Is the government excelling at covering up the reports?
That is a good question, I know the history channel had a few cool shows showing the triangle buzzing police officers in Illinois, the ufo hunters in many different places, and other cool tv series, now we have the yawn-o-rama Ancient aliens series saying everything is from ufos, I miss the ufo hunters....

You have to look for news elements on UFOs on the internet, main news networks tend to not cover it or if they do they make fun of the news. The news organizations like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC tend to like to make up news or only cover news that follows a certain focus and they all seem to like talking in their echo chambers about what each other likes to talk/hear about.

Abductions have been going on for YEARS! CENTURIES! My mother was an abductee and I am retired, 81 years old! (81 years YOUNG) I didn't know I was an abductee until my husband died and I retired! I was a teacher. I couldn't be telling kids that there was no life on other planets and be going into space every night. :rolleyes: That is why they kept it from me until I retired. I found out that I am more of a "contactee" than an abductee. I am an interpreter for them. I have not had any bad experiences with them. In fact, the bad experiences I have had have all been from HUMANS. (And one MIB)
:mad: MIB means Man in Black. He was RUDE! There have also been attempts on my life.:eek: I am protected by the GOOD part of the US Government.:beammeup:

I think we are going to have "FULL DISCLOSURE" soon. That means that the US Government will admit that UFOs and space aliens exist, and will release the information to the public. I have only reported my case to MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, not to the police or newspeople. :communicator:

I have seen IFO's in the night sky, a very strange satelight in the stars, it is very strange, it appears two lights stacked on each other and the lights move near and away from their center, and there seems to be silver wires moving around it, usually a satelight has solar panels and maybe a cylinder for its body, but this one as seen through my telescope seems odd, I'm in DFW Texas, I see it in the southern sky....

People have told me that I should write a book. However, I can't at this time. I have too many interruptions by being contacted. I can give you an example of what my life is like. One time I turned off my PC at 1:00 AM. I walked straight across the living room without stopping. When I got to my bedroom, DAYLIGHT WAS COMING IN THE WINDOW, and the clock on the night stand read 6:00 AM! I was apparently taken AS I WALKED THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM and PUT BACK TO CONTINUE WALKING WHEN I RETURNED! I didn't pass out, because I would have been getting up off the floor if that had happened. That is what abductees call MISSING TIME. Situations happen too during the daytime. Writing a book requires concentration, with no interruptions. :banghead: :beammeup:

The positive part of being a contactee is that I have some special abilities. I can do remote viewing, psychometry, telepathy, and precognition. I can see people in other dimensions. One time when I was in the hospital, 5 people came into my room. They lined up at the foot of my bed, but didn't say anything. I noticed that their clothes were old-fashioned and the people were all in shades of gray, clothes and all. After a few minutes they turned and walked out of my room. They were GHOSTS, probably people who had died in the hospital, and didn't go on to "The Other Side". I have also been "dead" a couple times, but always came back.
:vulcan: :greyalien:

I would say have you ever been hypnotized and had someone ask your subconscious mind what you remember. It might be interesting to see or hear what you may remember.

Yes, I have been hypnotized a couple times, but most of what I remember is as it happened, not in the past.
BTW, the ETs have SAVED ME on a few occasions. One time, the ETs came and took me OFF some doctors' examining table before they could harm me. The doctors seemed human. They wore surgical masks and clothes like doctors wear in operating rooms. :ufo:

From the information I have been given, an abductee would be someone who has been taken only once, like Betty and Barney Hill. A contactee has had many experiences and usually KNOWS what he or she is supposed to do in life. The contact with the ETs is continuous. The experiences form a pattern, like circumstances of birth, where I lived, places where I have worked, people I have known, etc. I have special abilities that most people don't have. :vulcan: :mib: I am protected by the U S Federal Government.

These ETs are not warlike or mean. Not like the movies. They are light grey in color, of various heights and WEAR CLOTHES. They wear jumpsuits. They have large eyes, and are bald-headed. They are humanoid. These ETs also work with other alien species. A Reptilian came with them one time and he cured me of what seemed to be the beginning of skin cancer. I had 3 spots on my left arm that were changing shape. He made them disappear by gripping my arm for several minutes. The next day, the spots were gone. :stargate::greyalien:

These ETs want to come out in the open, but they are waiting for the right time. I HOPE it will be soon. They are very concerned about humans being war-like, especially the use of nuclear weapons.
SOME countries have already disclosed to their people about the aliens. (Argentina, Belgium, etc.)
Actually, the ETs HAVE come out in the open. It is just considered MYTHOLOGY to technologically advanced countries. The ETs were well-known to ancient people. They called them "SKY PEOPLE". The History and Discovery Channels are running documentaries about the contacts from ancient times to the present. :astronaut:
Some astronauts have SEEN UFOs on the Moon. For some reason, the US Government doesn't want to disclose for fear of either losing CONTROL or causing religious upheaval. :assimilate: BTW, these ETs DO believe in a "PRIME MOVER OF THE UNIVERSE". I say "THESE ETs" because the ones I communicate with are from SIRIUS. Other people may have contacts with ETs from OTHER planets, so their information may be a little different. :alien:

Back