Season 2 How could they do this to me?

TephieD

Cadet
How could they do that to me? I hated Freplica (I'm glad she's dead) how could he kiss her? I hated that. I was yelling at the TV when it happened. She loves Will and not Sark. How could she not return his love? (I would! :love: :blush: )
Sorry. I am a crazy Sarkaholic that obsesses over things like this. Give me your thoughts on this subject
(by the way I have billions of other questions about the season finale but I am only discussing this one.)(for now :P )

Charlie said:
I thought it was kind of bittersweet to see Allison/Francie cry when apparently attempting to kill Will.
i agree!! i loved that because she bit sarks head off then was crying over killing will!

I was happy that Allison/Sark were together. It meant that there was little chance of Syd/Sark (sorry, but i'm 100% Syd/Vaughn). I also agree with you Charlie.

syd_spy47 said:
I was happy that Allison/Sark were together. It meant that there was little chance of Syd/Sark (sorry, but i'm 100% Syd/Vaughn). I also agree with you Charlie.
I agree with you too!

Yeah, that was so weird! If she's Sark's girlfriend and she has no objection to choking Will or shooting Syd, then why was she crying when she stabbed Will? At first, I thought she had been stabbed, but I guess not!

Yeah, that was so weird! If she's Sark's girlfriend and she has no objection to choking Will or shooting Syd, then why was she crying when she stabbed Will?

I think it just meant that she had developed some feelings for Will. I knew right when the scene started with Sark and evil Francie that they're was something between them. But you could tell Francie had some sorta feelings for Will at that point, especially when Sark asked Francie if she fancied him (which was just adorable in that accent :love: ). You could see the hurt in Sark's eyes. So know I'm so wondering what's going to happen with him now that's Francie's dead.

Vicky :smiley:

Back