Season 2 How could they do this to me?

You're right Vics. That was adorable(but sad). That had to hurt to realize that she didn't love him back. Hey sydbristow!

I wonder if Sark will react to Allison's death the same way Sloan did for Emily's or Dixon for Diane's. Think he will loose his control and go on a vengeful killing spree? He seems a little more cool-headed than that, and they also haven't built up their relationship enough on the show.

And Sydbristow, if the show really is 2 years in the future (which i think it may be, but for the sake of the rest of you Vaughn fans out there who are still trying to rationalize it away with dreams and time machines, ill use the word "if") then I would say Sark definitly knows about Allison's death by now.

Don't worry about it sydbristow, if it is a dream (heaven forbid) I think a scene with Sark hearing the news for the first time would be very interesting, we've never really seen him show much emotion before.

I didn't mean to imply that he is emotionless, just that he is very reserved. He is one of my absolute favorite characters and I want him to show some emotion because he is such a good actor. The closest I have ever seen him come to emotion was in Truth Takes Time where he had to shock Irinia right in the chest in order to fry the tracker. He actually looked scared in that scene.

I think sloane took her. The scar was where they took a kidney to fulfill the prophecy.
I also think that there has been some major happenings in the 2 years with the predictions.

The scar was obviously a GINORMOUS deal.....but what do you think it was about??? Why take her kidney to fulfill the prophecy? We never heard of that

Why not just kill her and take everything then? Or just screw with her mind and totally take over her whole body? That would be easier....

Back