How did Sloane find out?

maybe he and jack are working together in some evil plot and Jack told him? maybe he didn't believe russic (sp) was a double and was STILL suspicious of Syd? maybe he realized that once Jack&Syd "met" alot of Syd's missions stopped going well and caught on? I think we need to give Sloane lots of points for being pretty damn smart...as much as I hate that!

you know if sloan were as smart as he's made out to be, he figured out sydney was a double agent just by paying attention. i mean, how many of syd's missions failed? isn't that suspicious? when so many of your missions failed and you USED to be so successful? it's a gigantic red flag! sloane didn't need anyone to tell him, he just showed up!

:rolleyes:

Irina knew right? And as far as we know she could be evil or good. If she is evil, and she has been planning and scheming with Sloane, than she could have told him. I know she said in one episode that she hadn't told Sark, but that doesn't mean she telling the truth, and it also doesn't mean the she didn't tell Sloane. More running through my mind, but if I say anything, it'll ruin it for people who haven't seen the more recent episodes.

thus far they have sorta been dancing around the fact that sark worked for irena... do you notice? The minute you find out 'the man' is derevko, sark kinda goes from being "sark: the guy who works for the man" to "sark: snotty british punk who does what the hell he pleases" As if his ajenda with irena ended the moment she went to the cia...

If one takes into account the idea that sark IS still working for irena, since sloane didnt (likely) know syd and jack were doubles till sark told him in japan, then the only explanation that makes sense is that sloane is now being used as a pawn in derevkos 'endgame.'

I hope some of that made sense... i know many people have come to the same conclusion

Well, Sloane's smart (look at the whole Emily scheme), but he's also human. He and Jack were friends and Sloane continued to trust that, just as he trusted his relationship with Emily. Everyone has their blind spots, and just as Jack's is Irina, Sloane's were Jack and Sydney. (Maybe Irina doesn't have any, but, she's something else again anyway . . .) I can't wait to hear what he has to say to Jack--and see what circumstances that occurs under! (I wonder if that will be part of the cliff-hanger?!)
;)

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
we are not suppose to know...i think u should juss leave it alone
yer just unhappy cuz the topic isnt about vaughn! haha

c'mon.. these forums have like a million zillion threads... someone brings up a valid discussion topic and yer like.. erm... yea but, in what was is agent vaughn involved?

I'm only teasin... "lets just drop it" doesnt seem like it belongs in a discussion board tho, especially when we have a rerun this week. :D

Ya I know iLOv3vAuGhN you always say to drop stuff...On all the good topics...I don't want to be mean...but what is so wrong about talking about this or any of the other ones you told us to drop? (sorry if that sounds b**chy)

Back