How did the zombie apocalypse happen?

GasaiYuno

Cadet
Would you still watch or read the comics if there was ever a reason given to how or WHY the zombie Apocalypse?

I'm going to go with the other ZA fiction and say that it is the cause of accidental science experimentation.

Being the generally nosy type, I have this overwhelming NEED to know what caused it. I'd like for it not to be the usual scientific experiment gone wrong/gone right by mad scientist scenario though.

That is why I DEMAND AMC make a prequel to the show... a 3 hour movie explaining how it came to be.

I should write my congressman about this issue. Hehehe.

I'd love to know as well and would probably still watch the show even if it was a very stupid reason as to how it all happened. I hope it isn't the usual stuff as well and I will gladly sign that petition. Now go, go it make it now!

Well, It would have to be something that is airborn because everyone is infected. I would love to see a prequal also just to see what Happened.

I think the fact everyone has it says it mutated from its begining form. And it never fails the goverment started it by trying to make a better army / fighters.

Had to be something airborn maybe a failed experiment gone wrong? I don't think we ever get a answer though, Kirkman has said multiple times that he wouldn't explain it in the comics, which makes it doubtful that we get a explanation in the show.

Had to be something airborn maybe a failed experiment gone wrong? I don't think we ever get a answer though, Kirkman has said multiple times that he wouldn't explain it in the comics, which makes it doubtful that we get a explanation in the show.

I'm still holding out for a 3 movie, 3 hour each prequel to the show...

Explaining how this happened, and more importantly, how each came to find each other. All of their backstories.

I was watching a documentary where these scientists, here in Florida, were crossing the Spanish flu with a strain of something I cant remember. My bet is something like that happened. People want to find out "If I merge this with this I wonder what would happen". Humans natural curiosity starts the Zombie Apocalypse.

Back