How did we get into alias?

:laughbounce: C'mon... you can spare 5 bucks to rent it!!

How can you be an Alias fan and not have seen the first ep? Huh? Huh??? :lol:

🎅

Yeah, the pilot was actually a 2-hour long "movie" that aired without commercial interruption. It's the essence of the series! I think I've seen it more than any other episode...It's the best!

ok this is weird and ironic see alias used to play on mondays and on the very first episode it was her birthday ok so my dad here watch what u want to my mum. so my mum called me down and said hey do u wajnna watch this new show its about to start when i read it i thought this sounds stupid and its probably already been done after it finished i was hooked and now my mum keeps askin me questions about the show lol.

How did I got into watching Alias?

Well...this is easy! :lol: :D Victor Garber!!! (Victor is my favorite actor. I been a fan of his for 8 years. :lol:smiley: When I first heard that Victor was going to be cast in Alias. I knew he would do a wonderful job playing as "Jack Bristow" :smiley:

I rememeber hearing about it back in 2001 when it was going to premiere. I think it was on ET or some entertainment news team. It showed Sydney running through a car garage and kicking some guys ass. Anyway, I first got into it in late January of 2003. I think the first episode I seen was the episode right before Phase One. I can't remember the name of it, is it The Getaway? My friend had told me about the show and said the whole Syd/Vaughn thing was similar to the Max/Liz relationship on Roswell (I loved that show). I was pulled in and I have been watching since then. I have both seasons on dvd. I haven't finished the second season yet, but I watched the first in about a week! This show is so awesome. Whenever I tell people that it is my favorite show, they say they've never heard of it. :rolleyes:

Never heard nor seen Alias until a friend mentioned it. I did watch it to appease my frien's peristence and I found it to be very entertaining at first with a James Bond flavor except for the female lead. Then I got hooked with the characters and their developing relationships.
I love Sidney's friends in Seasons 1 and 2 until Francie turned bad. Season 1's ending was nothing compared to Season's 2 finale and I asked myself if I want to continue watching the show. Season 3 for me is more of emotionial than physical portrayal of Sidney's life.... it's like reading a book with a depressing ending. I had a choice to let go or continue... I'm hoping Season 4 will be better.
An Alias fan has to "think" to process and link all that happens from beginning to end of not only the show of the week but of the entire season to better understand what is happening...either a turn off or a challennge. What I love about the Alias forum are the fan's speculations and analysis of whatever they can analyze.
Here'e hoping Season 4 will be better the 3 ....

I used to flip channels during Sundays at 9 something i never do anymore and I'd watch some here and there clips of the show. it started growing on me the more I watched, but I never became a diehard fan till season 2. I saw the entire season 1 on the ABC Family Channel Marathon and I got hooked in one day.

I started watching Alias during its pilot here in my country. My brother that time has a huge crush on JG then I saw :redhair: and it was so cool and her kicks were action-packed! it was shown in a local ch. here and it was funny too b/c it was dubbed in my local language (now it's in english, thank god!) there were some eps i missed b/c of school and work stuff. I got hooked on it after watching the pier scene too. like VARTANBABE, that tender scene melted me and made me a S/V shipper. I didn't know this site until my boyfriend mentioned that no one could be as obsessed with Alias as his sister b/c she checks out the fan sites (his sister is 15! and I'm 25!) Without him knowing, his sister told me about vartan-ho then I saw AA too. At first I was only lurking then i bought my own pc so i could have it all to myself, not competing with my brother :angry: got tired of lurking so i decided to join u guys and here i am. Now my boyfriend scolds not only his teen sister, but me as well. sometimes he blames himself for turning me into a freak(4 Alias, JG/MV) :lol:

i was with my mom the night of the pilot ep and she was watching tv and i asked her what she was watching. she told me but what i heard was "aliens". my mom used to be really into x-files so i was thinking 'oh great, another weird show'. i guess it was a few minutes that i sat down to watch and realized it was actually called Alias, not Aliens. lol. and then i was hooked. oh and it kindof helped that im obsessed with MV, so when i saw him i was like ok i am definitely watching this from now on.

Saw Jen in 'Time Of Your Life' on one of the Dutch TV channels here and like her very much since then. When first read that Jen was playing Sydney in ALIAS and when the 1st episode was shown here around 1.1/2 years ago, love her even more and ever since then, tried not to miss any episode. Unfortunately, the Dutch TV stopped showing the series halfway for Season 1 - that got me pretty angry! :madfire: But luckily, have the S1 and S2 DVDs in possession and keeping track of S3 episodes from reliable ALIAS websites. But have to say I'm not really that happy about S3 since Vaughn got married :( and Syd being alone.... it was pretty depressing. :depressed: I just hope S4 will be much better. But I'm still a BIG ALIAS fan despite of it all! ^_^

never heard of alias and had no clue who JG until I watched DD. She kind of stuck out for some reason in my mind and I remember someone saying she's on a really good tv series. I went out on a limb and pre-ordered s1, and I devoured that set like that japanesee guy devours hot dogs... lol. Heck I even got season 2 on rush and got it a day before it was supposed to be on shelves.

Note: even though s3 isn't as good as the first 2, its still better than most shows out there.

PS this is coming from a cynical guy who does not normally watch sitcoms (or reality tv) because his opinion is that tv shows are in the gutter, guess I was wrong there. Also this is coming from a guy who HATES FELICITY WITH A PASSION (my sister used to watch that all the time in high school and I ripped the hell out of her for it). When I found out JJ created felicity I was shocked to say the least.

I remember when I got into alias, one of my best friends said it was the best show and asked me if i had ever heard of it, i'm like a little bit not a whole lot though, so they kept on talking and talking about it, and said i should watch it, i hesitated for awhile, I saw the Bond Picture Show where the Alias Cast hosted it, i thought that was commical, and then i saw the ET interview on Alias, and i thought that was really cool, FINALLY, after seeing previews after previews, i decided to sit down and watch a whole ep. (That ep. was Page 47) I didn't understand the whole double agent thing for the longest time. :lol: and i watched the other half of the season one on ABC family, and I absolutely loved the show, now i have both seasons on DVD.

Back