How did YOU get into Alias?

I started watching Alias fromt the very beginning too!!! I had seen the previews for it all summer and I thought it looked like a not too bad show. So one Sunday night I was just sitting around, and thought that I would watch Alias. Thank God I did. Now I have every single episode on tape-except the second one:(-and I watch them all the time!

I always did think Alias was cool, but I didn't really watch it. I saw a couple from season 1. When Season 2 came on, my friend begged me to watch. SO I stared on ep 3, and I became obsessed with it and now I love it and want anything Alias. And I regret not watching the first season!!!

Well, this is an interesting story. Okay, the night Alias premiered, I was watching something else. Anyways, my dad calls me into the red room because he's watching Alias and it's really good. I had seen the commericals (this was before I got addicted to the internet), so I came in and sat down to watch it.

I can't remember how much I saw. I know I saw the CAD scene and the airport one and the Vaughn meeting and Syd stealing the circumference. I didn't see the whole Danny deal, except maybe her getting the phone call and her finding him and her going up to Sloane and resigning bit...

Well, I guess that is a lot...:lol: I watched it on and off for a while. I remember that Bond Pictures Show that they hosted...Anyways! I wasn't really that addicted to it. Anyways, during the season finale, I was depressed when Vaughn died.

I was depressed because during one episode, I saw that he liked her and I wanted them to have a relationship. :lol: I can't remember which one...I was being depressed and mad...Anyways, I still wasn't obsessed. One day, I had to do this Speech and Drama project.

I was doing Alexis Bledel (Rory from Gilmore Girls). Anyways, there was this huge list of sites. I went to one called GilmoreGirls.net. I had finished the research and decided to look. I saw this thing called fanfiction there.

I was all like "what the heck is fanfiction?" So I clicked on it, I had this feeling that it would like be weird...Anyways, I saw the fanfics and and I clicked on one. I read it, thought it was good and read another one. :o_O: So, I would come on every day or so to check if there were any new ones (after a while, I had finished them all).

And so, one day, I decided that I was tired of having to wait for updates. I looked at the links for fanfic. I saw one that said Fanfiction.net. I clicked on it. I clicked on TV show, since I wanted to find GG. Anyways, I clicked on that.

I read GG fics for a while. One day, I was very bored. I decided to look for more fanfic to read. I scrolled down the loooong list of shows and saw Alias. Now, back then, Smallville was my favorite show. I had a gut-instinct that Smallville fic sucked, so I didn't investigate any of it.

My theory happened to be proved MUCH later on, on another day that I was bored. Anyways, I thought, Hey! Alias is an okay show, I'll check it out. So, I click on it, read some of the fics, and they are really good, so I keep reading.

I come back every day. I read more. Yada Yada Yada. Anyways, one day, I find that I can't get into FanFiction.net. That was the huge updates thing. Anyways, I type in fanfiction.com. What I get is a sort of search engine thingie.

So, I type in Alias. I find a list of websites. I search them for Fanfiction, but don't find much. If there is anything, I read it. Anyways, I look and see the SD-6 boards logo-y thing. So, I click on it and enter the forums.

I read fanfiction there and become a lurker...:rolleyes: I finally become a member, the rest is history...

Anyways, I have a theory that reading Fanfiction makes you more obsessed with the show that you're reading. It's very true. So, that's the large story of how I am an Alias addict...:sigh:

- :redhair:

Let me see... my sister decided to watch someday. And i was like "we watch a thousand shows already" but ended up watching too... And i was completely confused. I was always mistaking Jack for Sloane (can you believe that?? :blink:smiley: and frowning over the show. Then, one beautiful night, i got to my room and my sister was like 'they're explaning everything!'. It was the FBI episode thing.

It started there. Then, on another beautiful day, i was at my friend's and decided to look for 'alias' on a search website, 'cause i wanted a pic of MV :inlove: And i found this amazing site, that had a link to AllAlias and there i read the 'ways to know you're...' and there was a link to SD-6 boards, and i went to the boards, directly to the fan fiction section, 'cause i already read HP fan fics, and i started to read, and write and talk and know people and go to more and more alias website, and putting an alias wallpaper in my dad's computer, and saying the world alias 50 times a day and dreaming about MV in boxers :inlove: etc etc...

I guess this was it. :lol: Long post. No one read it! :lol:

MV IS THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE!!!!!!!!! GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
i watched never been kissed agaaaaaain today, cuz i just want to see him
and then i realized i squeal every time i see him
my dad also points that out to me during alias :blush:

I saw the previews for the pilot episode and thought it looked like it had potential. I watched and I was hooked! I haven't missed an ep yet!

Not sure exactly what drew me in, I think it was just the whole premise of the show - a young spy, excellent at what she does and all the twists in that first ep. And the pilot ep was like watching a movie, so of course I had to come back the next week!

:hi: I don't remember much but i remember reading in a article about it and me and my friends are really into James Bond and when i herd that Michale Vartan and Jennifer Garner and the other cast members well then i started watching it and now my friends are worried about me i was like talking the hole day :talk: about it cause it really rocks :smiley: !!Every episode i always record all the episodes :bye: . 🎅

I saw all the commercials before the first epi, and I wanted to watch it, mainly because of the song on the commercial---stupid i guess. Que Serat, Serat- Doris Day (that was the song)(not really sure about that spelling either) but anyways... i liked the song and wanted to watch the show, but i didnt. i dont know why, but then one day i was watching something on ABC Family and the the Alias marathon came on. I watched it from start to finish, only leaving the room to get tea and to go to the restroom. My younger sister and i lived on pretzels and iced-tea that day, and ever since have both been hooked.
Sorry if that didnt make a whole lot of sense, but hey I dont usually make a whole lot of sense.

MV IS THE HOTTEST GUY ALIVE!!!!!!!!! GO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
i watched never been kissed agaaaaaain today, cuz i just want to see him
my dad also points that out to me during alias  

I was at my friends house and she had Never Been Kissed and I was dying to see it cause I never have......... I LOVE IT!!! It's one of my fav movies now!! And today before I went home we watched it again!! It's so sad but so good!!! Okay this is off subject, sorry.

I watched the first eppy in Sept 01 and i was hooked because it was different from other shows i've seen...the whole idea of a girl..not a guy..trained to be a spy was intriguing...i didn't even know i liked mv until i realized omg..yes i do!

vaughneya said:
my dad also points that out to me during alias :blush:
Same with me! When I first started watching, I would let out a little squeal every time Michael Vartan would come onscreen and my mom would come into the room and ask, "Are you all right?" But after a while both my parents learned to basically ignore me right before, during, or right after an episode of Alias because I all do is talk gibberish

I just started watching Alias sometime this summer and I think I was just channel flipping, cause there's nothing good on Sunday night and was immediately drawn to Syd. It was the episode where she was crying in the bathtub over her boyfriend who got shot, (a repeat) and I loved how strong yet vulnerable she is, plus the two boys (Vaughn & Will) are indescribably hot! Whew!

I first tuned in right in the middle of the episode where Jack is explaining to Sydney what SD-6 really is ! Can you imagine just how confused I was ! :P After the half an hour that was left of the show I was hooked ! I absolutely loved the characters. I can't wait until the DVD comes out so that I can watch the episodes that came before my first one !

I saw a commercial for the first episode. I watched the first ep and l kept watching ep after ep. I got hooked on the second ep of Season 1 but I got more hooked than ever when I watched The Enemy Walks In. Then I started looking for Alias sites and found a whole bunch!

I was doing a project in front of the TV and I saw that Alias was about to come on. I said to myself, "hmm, i've always wanted to see that.". So I watched it. Episode 4: A Broken Heart. (hehe, 4 ;) ) I loved the opening scene when Syd takes hold of the golden Rambaldi circle. Very Indiana Jones. Then I saw a commercial for the Alias marathon on abc family. That's when I got hooked. I loved the hole forbidden love thing w/ Syd & Vaughn. Lovely. (y) Now I feel like an Alias Missionary! I've successfully converted my mom and a few friends.

I read in the paper that Lena Olin was joining the cast and I litterally threw myself onto the sofa and watched. After that I managed to get my hands on all the episodes and I've been hooked ever since... :smiley:

// NatEcho.

Back