How did YOU get into Alias?

i got into it because my brother and mom, we would all be sitting on the couch and they would always watch it and i'd always want them to change the channel, but they wouldn't, so i had to live with it and watch it, then it became interesting and now every weekend i watch it, now i like it more than them!

I saw the advert for it and thought it looked cool so I started watching it, although I missed a few Season 1 episodes because I wasn't a die-hard fan then.

That's sort of an interesting story. I had seen some ads for the show when it was going to first come out. At first I wasn't very interested. But, then came my birthday, September 30th. It was a Sunday, of course, and I had already celebrated the day before. Plus, I had gotten pretty sick that day. So, feeling sort of crappy, I started to channel surf, when I remembered the new show that was going to be on. So, I tuned in, and haven't missed an episode since.

I first saw it when I was over at my friend's house shooting a little home-made movie. They taped it since we were busy and the next morning we watched it. The ep. happened to be "Q&A" so I got pretty much caught up to date on everything plus she and her sister were explaining things to me.

After that, I started watching it every week and then started to find out everything I could. Now I proudly state I am more obsessed they are and I haven't been watching it as long as they have!

P.S. I really don't like the movie Never Been Kissed but I watch it just for Michael! Hehe!

I watch Alias from the beginning, and after the first episode I was so excited, I couldn't wait for the next week ! My feeling was : it was the best show I ever saw !!!
Since I never miss an episode !

belive it or not I thought it was going to be a really bad show. The only reason I watch the first show was b/c there was nothing on that night. And I was hooked after it. I have goten one person addicted and some people I know have watched it like once but that isn't enough to know the meaning of the show am I right?

I got into ALIAS because in 2001, i guess, i went to my friends house for New Years, that next morning, they were having an ALIAS marathon on ABCFamily, i guess. anyway, my two friends (their twins) watched the show and so that morning we watched the marathon....I GOT TOTALLY HOOKED! i missed some of the first episodes, but i have been a die hard fan ever since...i don't know what i would do without ALIAS, i think it drives me insane, but at the same time, its the only thing that KEEPS me sane...ya know? i think its like food, you start thinking about it, and then you tell yourself to forget about it, but the more you try to forget about it, the more you think about it and then, you just give up and give into your craving....haha..kind of a wierd analogy, but when you think about it, it makes sense...

:cool: have a good spring break everyone!!

I can truly say that I've been an Alias fan from day one. Ever since I saw the ads on TV I've was interested in the show. And I've never missed an episode. I like in Australia so we obviously get the episodes later here. I saw Jen win a Golden Globe before I even knew what Alias was about.

awww.....thatss sad :( atleast you don't live in Japan, or something and have to watch read the subtitles...
did you know that ALIAS is or is going to air in Israel? thats kinda cool

I've seen glimpses of Season 2 episodes, but never could get into it at first b/c it was so confusing with the characters and SD-6 and CIA. Then one DEFINING day, an EPIPHANY came. I think it was the episode "The Getaway" from then on I was hooked. Kinda weird story, but ALIAS RULES!!!!!!!!!! p.s. I've been driving my friends and my mom up the wall from then on... the moral of the story? Watch Alias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started in the first season, but I used to the rerun of the new episode that came on AbcFamily, then when I found out that the New episodes came on sundays at 9 on abc I was like YEA! I am going to start watching it over there.

Let's see...one night I was flipping through the channels...instead of studying, of course....and for some reason I stopped on ABC and Alias just happened to be on. ;0) And i've been a faithful watcher ever since. I didn't get to watch ANY of the first season. I'm so heart broken ;0) so that is why i MUST buy the first season on DVD when it comes out. I have to feed my obsession! ;0) But anyway...thanks to that fateful boring night I now watch Alias religiously :0)

isn't it great how fate just brings you to Alias...now that you've discovered it...can you imagin life without it?!?...I can imagine it...but it ain't pretty!

i know, i was bored one sunday night and remebered seeing a commercial for alias and it was that night so i was hmm i might watch that and thankfully! i did! and thankfully that was the very first episode, oh what a great night that was!
and my AOA co-worker, i cant even imagine life without alias, i dont even remember my life without alias, i doubt it ever existed!lol

Let's see how did I get into Alias, well, I was sitting on my couch thinking how horrible Sunday night tv was, and then a commercial came on and what do you know it was Alias, it said that it was going to premiere next weeks, so I looked and thought, there's
fight scenes:good
Secret agents:good
Hot Girl: Very good :D

I know I now realize how shallow and meaningless my life was without it...people walk around school thinking they're happy, but they're really not lol becaus ethey don't watch alias!...its the only way to be truly truly happy!

The producers of dark angel hipnotized everyone to dislike alias and to like dark angel...but the select few who were stronger and smarter broke through and now watch alias and are the only sane people in the world!! The others are just puppets!

Back