How did YOU get into Alias?

I actually started watching from the beginning, dur to the fact that over here in good 'ol Aus there was nothing much else on that was any good

I saw a preview one day with Micheal Vartan, and remembered him from never been kissed, that's when I got intrested. But I didn't start watching until channel hopping, and I LOVED it. I came in probably in the middle of the 1st season. I've always been a James Bond buff, and this was like a fix every week of the same stuff. Now my whole family watches.

:lol: I'm extremely happy, I've spread the Alias-lovin' to Tina!

muwhahahahahaha--soon Alias will take over the world and we will all live forever in our yellow submarine.... :lol:

My friend, Christina let me read her book: alias a secret life. She told me it was a tv show. I watched it with her while she explained it to me! I was hooked! We now have all the books and whatever. If I ever missed an eppy, I'd be willingly tortured! :D

i was listening to npr before the first episode aired and the critics liked it, so i decided that i would watch it, but i forgot about it till i was flipping through the channels during the first season...then i was hooked

my friend liked the show a lot and she had told me that it was a good show so i watched the epsode where syd is switching the ramboldi page in sloane's house. then i was hooked afterwards. then i got another friend to be hooked to the show also.

my roommate and i were watching tv one night, something we rarely do, when the series premier of alias came on. i protested watching because i really didn't want to get into a new show, but thankfully i kept watching. we vowed to follow the show, but since we weren't big on tv we always seemed to forget. then over christmas break i saw that there was going to be an alias marathon on abc family. i stuck a tape in and i've been recording the episodes ever since (we're still missing a few though). now we hold alias parties every sunday night at midnight and practice a few obsessive rituals while watching the best show on tv!

I saw it advertised on TV and thought that looks good, but the day it was due to show i was round my friends but luckily her mum was going to watch it so I saw it to YAY!

This boy used to spend the night at our house ever Sunday night and we were always bored, so we turned on the tv once and Alias was just starting...I think it was like the 3rd episode or so, but since then, I've been hooked! :smiley:

alias is just addictive, most of us(including moi!) have gotten hooked within one episode!(after the first ten minutes of the first episode of the show i was hooked!!) i mean how can you not be hooked to alias?! its just amazing!

I've watched the show from the beginning. I saw advertisements for it and remember saying, "isn't that the guy from Never Been Kissed?" So I watched it for him, and just became instantly hooked!

Vicky :smiley:

lmao! i wonder how many ppl started watching alias for him?! i didnt even realize that that was him from never been kissed until he came on at the end and by that time i was so into the whole espionage and twists, it was an added bonus!hehe!!! i remember seeing all these commercials for it to, but what really got me to watch it that fateful sunday evening was that there was no commercials!HA! and that it was a spy show, which i love, obviously!

hmm.. one day i was doing my homework and my mom was flipping channels on TV and then i saw the episode where syd wore that blue rubber dress (and the blonde wig) yep.. and so my mom said "she looks a lot like julia roberts" and i said "where.. where.. where.." and then i saw her doing her karate chops and everything and i thought "girl power! good stuff!" and tuned in.. fortunately a week later i saw the first episode. if it showed syd as a weakling, then i definitely wouldn't have watched it.:D but i did! so i'm here!

I used to watch Time of your life and from the very beginning i liked Jen ( i didn't know her back then). I especifically remember a couple of scenes where she was crying in acting class. Then, one day, i saw an Alias promo on E News Live and i recognized Jen. Since i live in Argentina I didn't know if Alias was gonna air in my country or not, but i wanted it to, which actually didn't happen for lkke 5 months. But when it did, i watched it from ep 1 and got really really really really hooked by the end of season 1 ( in my country) mor or less.

to be honest with you...i watched a couple of the first ever episodes and didnt really like it but as i watched it got so much better and now i love it!

XOXO~MOLLY

I started watching Alias from the first episode. The commercials made it sound interesting, so I watched it, and it was great! :D

i missed almost all of season one. :( my first epsoide was page 47. I fell in love with the show after that. I got to watch most of season one on ABC family. I never got to see the first three eps of season 1 though. :( Also a friend convinced me to watch the show.

Back