How did YOU get into Alias?

i didn't see season one but in the summer they had re-runs and i just watched one of them and decided that i like the show and i watched it ever since

:hide: I first watched ALIAS in a local channel. I didn't know what episode it was where I saw MICHAEL VARTAN. It was also the first time I watched Jennifer Garner and she seems to be a good and pretty actress. But with MV, it was in NEVER BEEN KISSED that I first come to watch him (in a cable channel) and I don't even know what his name. And I saw him again in ALLY McBEAL. He's really a good looking guy! Really nice smile! Then a cable channel showed ALIAS from it's first season episode and then from there on I got to watch ALIAS from the start and REALLY GOT HOOKED! Somewhat weird: from a local channel...it's already episode 5 of season 2 but in the cable channel it's still season 1, episode 15. Hey! I'm watching both seasons at the same time...yup! no more suspense! But hey! I'm able to watch some episodes twice! Really nice to watch GOOD SHOWS like this that you really look forward to every week...I really like MICHAEL VARTAN and JENNIFER GARNER. GO ALIAS! :groupwave:

I used to be a big fan of The Practice, but my neighbour used to always talk about Alias, and i was like, what's that. Then finally one day we made a deal to watch each others shows. Now I am sooooo hoooked on ALIAS, lol. IT is totally my favourite show, Jennifer Garner is hot, and the show is so witty. Now i try to get everyone to watch the show.

I think i started watchin it from the second epi from season 1. I think one day i was bored and i was goin through the listing and saw alias was on on sky one so i started watchin and got really interested and from then on i watch it. but i didnt get obsessed with it until the final episode of season one and now i cant live without it. i have no idea what im gonna do when season 2 ends here in the uk.

I've been watching since Episode 1.01 I was just flipping channels and it happened to be 8 oclock (central time) and i watched the first five minutes. I was immediately sucked in and I've seen every episode. Plus i taped all of season 2

Aliasgirl47 said:
yep, my dad got me to watch! he is VERY cool!
oh, my friend's dad watches too!

my dad's never been interested in alias much (except that one time when I told him they played a bob dylan song. :lol:smiley: my mom used to watch in the beginning with me, but she wasn't paying much attention.

lol! my dad got me watching (he has watched from very beginning, I have watched sine The Prophecy) and then I convinced my mom and my grandma to watch and my best friend. my bf and my grandma are the only ones who willtalk alias with me, cuz my parents aren't really obsessed and my grandma reads the books and buys the books for me too and stuff. it's really cool.

I was really sick one day so when my parents went out I stayed in bed watching tv. There was an Alias marathon on ABC family and that was the only good thing on so I watched it for like five or six hours and became hooked. Since then I have gotten three of my friends addicted (they only started watching because of MV, but eventually they too were sucked in to the world of Alias fanatics).
-Amber

I just tuned into Channel 4(UK TV) and saw the ad I thought it looked really good and I started watching. I'm now despearatly waiting for season 2 to come out on UK TV

i got into ALias from my friend samantha she talked about it a lot and was really into it i really didnt know who jennifer garner was before she told about alias and now i think im more into it then she is since i couldnt watch 1 season i just watched it on my computer i downloaded both 1 & 2 season and i was totally hooked and still am before this i was really into smallville but now its like alias all the way so thanx so much sam :P :smiley:

I've always been into Alias. I was flipping threw the channels and I saw the first episode. I stop to watch it and I thought it was really good. I kept watching it and it kept getting better and better.

My friend amisha [amisha] kept going on about it so i asked her what it was about, and she gave this long speech about sydney and vaughn and the story. I already knew what vaughn looked like because i watched never been kissed [ahhh] and i was interested so i watched it and it is................... AMAZING!

I saw the previews for the series premiere on ABC and it looked like a cool show but I didn't know when it was on, so I missed the first three eps! But I started watching with the fourth and I got hooked! ^_^

i actually was told about alias by my cousin, and then one day i was flipping through and i saw it and started to watch it n i FELL IN LOVE WITH IT .... now i'm friggin obsessed! ALIAS is an amazing show i can't even explain it!

I started watching it when I saw the marathon on abcfamily. I always wanted to watch it, but I kept forgetting! But, after I saw a episode I was completly obssessed! ALIAS is truly one of awesome-est show I have ever seen!

I remember how pissed off I was because they have cancelled dark angel after two seasons, because I used to watch it every tuesday at 8 ( german tv). So on the same night when one of the last episodes of dark angel was on my sister taped the pilot of alias. So at first I hated her because I wanted to tape Dark Angel instead of the other show. Anyway three days later I had two lessons free from school because my teacher was ill. So I went home and watched the tape, because I was bored.
I remember that I had to stop watching it, because I had to go back to school again just when Syd finds Danny dead in the bathtub and furiously drives to Sloane.
So I sat there in history lesson thinking about nothing else but poor Syd and what she could do next! These were the looooongest two hours of history lesson ever!!!! :yawn: When I came in after school first thing I watched the tape and became hooked from the start. :tvhappy: And since Ive never ever missed an episode!!! :D

haah funny story! :lol:

well i was flippin through channels and i came upon abc and alias was on. It was the episode where those people took over sd-6 and dixon was strapped into that chair(i forget what episode). I watched the rest of it and was like woah that was really good! But the problem was, i forgot when it came on again so i didn't start watching it again till somewhere in season 2. I'd watch a couple of scenes, not the whole thing-cuz i was really confused. I actually started watching full episodes during Salvation i think. But i've susccessfully caught up about the whole Rambaldi storyline. I've been watching it ever since. :D My family thinks i'm obsessed with it now (giving the fact that i'd countdown everyday till the season 3 premiere-it got on their nerves) :lol:

Back