How did YOU get into Alias?

hmm,

first, i thought it was realy boring season one dont' know what i was thinking. so i left it and never watched it untill a year later. So in middle of season 2, my friend was talkin about how good it was, so then it got back into my brain, few more weeks later my bro was watchin it. i went hey i know what this is, and he wouldn't switch the channel. so i watched it and i got hooked, very much by chance. if it wasn't there, i wouldn't be watchin it now :smiley:. landin right in the middle, is extremly confusin for that ramboldi, but i think i sord of get it now :smiley:. Now like all of us i'm hooked too!! :D

well the first ep that i saw was were danny sang "buttercup" to sydney at the university and proposed!!! i was just watching it reagulary and i saw bout 10 of the eps in season 1 butt i became OBSESSED in a harmless way wen i moved bak to australia from nz and started to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess

Michael Vartan was the main reason I started watching the show! I tuned in on season 2...missing out on the entire first season :( (but I bought S1 on DVD...so it's all good ;) )

My second reason for watching the show was my cousin. She has watched it from season 1 and always raved about how good it was...tweaking my interest...so...I started watching and was hooked instantly!! :D

My mom started watching it, but she didn't really know what was going on, I started watching like, 5 eppys into season 2, but I rented the 1st season on DVD awhile ago, so I understand everything now!

I started watching Alias at the beginning of this season... mostly just because I'd seen commercials for it and it looked pretty interesting, so I figured I'd check it out. I needed to find something to fill in for Buffy lol. NOW I AM SO HOOKED!!! ALIAS ROCKS MY SOCKS! (y) Now I just need to get the other seasons on DVD...

It was funny, really. I was staying home from a football game (not really sure why I wasn't going, I just wasn't.) And it was 8 o'clock and nothing was on. I saw ABC family had a show called Alias on and I couldn't remember if I had seen a commercial for that or not. I popped it on and it was the rerun of "Solution" (season 1, epi 20). I saw the part with Syd fighting Vaughn with the latajangs and I was hooked. (of course, I had also seen Michael Vartan in NBK and was drooling). Then, i watched the episodes on fridays when they aired episodes. At the beginning of season 2, i saw that ABC family was showing a twelve episode marathon and I was working on a big project. I loved the episodes and when I saw the premier, I knew that this was the most amazing show I had ever seen. EVER!

I started watching Alias because I needed something to replace my obsession for Buffy The Vampire Slayer (the only show that is better/equal to Alias quality tv). So my friend told me how it was so great, So I got the first season on DVD before this season aired, studied season 2 episode guides mad crazy so I knew everything I missed as if I watched it, watched loads of Season 2 clips, and then watched season 3. Now I am a complete obsessive fan, just like how I was of Buffy. Plus, Alias does not air during Angel anymore. :smiley: And tomorrow I'm getting season 2 on dvd. Yey.. :smiley:

hehhe just think if there were more of US ppl out there wat a better place it would be..... sorry itza been 3 weeks and im coping, i really am... teehee... wats that noise??????????

jess

I was flicking through the English TV channels and I flicked on to Alias it was the first episode and I loved it so much I had to go back for more the next week. I loved the fact that Syd was trying to get revenge the good way by trying to bring down the people who had killed danny and of course there VAUGHN!! :lol:

Back