How did you get into Alias?

I started watching alias when season 2 aired on sky one in the UK. I was mid way through season 3 when my cousin came to visit.

She was hooked after watching 'truth be told'. She took home my season 1 DVD collection-still waiting for it's return!!-and watched it in a week!

Now she's coming again-4hr trip-just to get season 2.
I'd call that a successful recruitment to the alias fans.

Anybody else introduced a friend/family member/anyone!
to the brilliant Alias?

I actually converted my brother and twelve of my friends to Alias. It did not take much, just showing them the pilot was enough for most people to get hooked.

It helps that Alias has something for everyone: action, drama, suspense, comedy, and of course romance for all the shippers.

My mom and dad started watching it from the very beginning and then one night i sat down and watched an episode of season 2 and ever since i have been hooked! :rolleyes: ;) not only am i but so is my mom, dad, lil brother, big brother, my big bros friend AND i got my two best friends hooked...
i love alias! :D (y)

My brother called me after the pilot and said he had just watched the best show he'd ever seen.... I tuned in the next week and was HOOKED.... I'm getting together with friends from college this weekend and last time we got together someone brought sex and the city and got us all hooked... this time they told me to bring Alias so they could see the show that makes me so obsessive -- THEY WILL ALL BE HOOKED BY THE TIME THE WEEKEND IS OVER -- IT'S MY GOAL... :lol:

one of my best friends got me hooked, jessica was all youve got to watch it and me being all stubborn didnt watch it until one day she just started letting me borrow the dvds and she said i dont want them till youve finished and so i just watched them and i ended up watching all of her dvds and then i bought the season 3 dvds and now im on all the websites and buying everything that even has the name alias on it and im just crazy about alias.

My friend got me into Alias. I started watching when the last few episodes of Season Two were airing... but I got hooked!! I've seen every single 3rd season eppy when it first aired... and of course I bought the DVDs for the all the seasons. I've gotten a few ppl to start watching Alias and they love it!!!

heheheh these are great stories

my dad watched from the beginning and never told me about it! i could have killed him! the first time i saw it was Almost 30 Years, i was like wow this show is awesome! i totally drooled over Vaughn and when the show ends with him "drowing" i was like no!!!! it can't end this way!!!!!! and the next day i was learning all i could about alias :lol:

my whole family watches it, even my dog :lol: i haven't been able to convert any of my friends yet....but they'll come around :P

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 11 2004, 08:22 PM']even my dog :lol:
[post="1025306"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

haha that's great. my cats watch alias :smiley: well sometimes they do.

Ya i tried to get my Poodle (toy poodle & chihuahua) into Alias but i dont think he can keep up with all the complex story lines. Anyways i got into alias in the finale of S2! i sorta followed the show so i knew all about SB & MV & their lovin so i was practically crying when shes all you married?? OMG how crappy but then i watch Reserection & its all good! :smiley:

Someone needs to start an Alais channel that just airs Alias 24/7. So that someone who wants to catch up can watch the Alias channel for a few days and be ready to go with the rest of the plots.

oh i forgot to say if i got anyone else hooked
and basically i try to get everyone ive ever come in contact with hooked :angelic:
but yeah a few of my friends i definatly have :D

I started watching Alias when it aired on Channel 4 in the UK, it was on at some stupid time on Saturday I think it was and as a result of poor viewings got a graveyard slot that surprise surprise got even worse ratings. Then Channel 5 bought it (death sentence for most programmes) it was on at 8pm Saturdays for about 4 weeks before it got bumped to another graveyard slot (1 in the morning) til it disappeared 🇳🇴 So now I just have to wait for the DVD's....... :asleep:

Haven't got anyone hooked yet.... shame on me! :rolleyes:

I begun to watch alias when TV4 here in Sweden started to air season 1 last fall. Immediately after the season1 finale I bought the second season on dvd. I couldn't wait to see the rest.. then after watching the second season in just one day I just had to see the third season, which then was on the 4th ep..

have introduced my mom and a friend

/bella

My sister watched Alias in S1, so I checked out a couple episodes and I liked them. I rented S1 and S2 on DVD and I loved it. I have seen a few S3 episodes. Unfortunately there's always some show in Alias' timeslot, but I don't care anymore. I'm gonna tape/watch it depending on what day it's on in January.
I think my sister stopped watching after S3 finale, but I'm hoping I can lure her back if S4's good.

I watched some Alias with my dad, but i only watched it here and there. Now I am obsessed with it and am like "o my gosh Alias is on tonight" and my dad doesnt really watch it. I wish that i had converted some people, but sadly i haven't. :(

I watched Alias from episode one, season one. I live in Australia so we got it almost six months after the US. The second season started exactly a year after the first season ended and then season 3 started three months later.

I was watching the Golden Globes and Jen won Best Actress for this show called Alias. I figured, I better give this show a shot as Channel 7 started advertising it. Watched the premiere, and viola - haven't stopped watching.

I'm addicted and always have been. I've got my mum hooked, but sadly she is the only person. My sister doesn't watch a lot of TV and doesn't live at home so she doesn't, and my girlfriend hates it with a passion. But I don't care - I love my Alias. :D

This is more of a "fun fan thing" . . . moving to "Alias Fun" ;)

Back