How did you get into Alias?

OK... I achieved my goal this weekend... I went away with some friends from college and had an alias marathon on Saturday (during the day) of season 1..... got 5 of em' hooked... 3 are going to join AA.... and 2 fought over who was taking season 2 home with them.....

Mission accomplished.... (y) (y) :lol:

freakforalias said:
OK... I achieved my goal this weekend... I went away with some friends from college and had an alias marathon on Saturday (during the day) of season 1..... got 5 of em' hooked... 3 are going to join AA.... and 2 fought over who was taking season 2 home with them.....

Mission accomplished....  (y)  (y)  :lol:
[post="1033379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Great job! :D 5 more fans. Every number counts.

Hi, DarthSloane here. Thanks for your posts, been really inspiring to get more friends introduced to Alias!
Just got my season 1 DVD back-at last!!

I sent my cousin home with season 2, but only as far as The Getaway, the Emily is alive cliffhanger will make her scream down the phone at me!!

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees Phase One this christmas!!

I started with season one.

DarthSloane said:
I started watching alias when season 2 aired on sky one in the UK. I was mid way through season 3 when my cousin came to visit.

She was hooked after watching 'truth be told'. She took home my season 1 DVD collection-still waiting for it's return!!-and watched it in a week!
[post="1024808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
My cousin came over when I was midway through Season 2. She didn't get hooked. There is a *slight* possibility that this is due to the fact that it involved me waking her up around midnight each night to watch it.

Julesters said:
haha that's great. my cats watch alias :smiley: well sometimes they do.
[post="1026665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He...and my fish...well they had better had; two of them are called 'Sydney' and 'Vaughn'.

xinli11 said:
Someone needs to start an Alais channel that just airs Alias 24/7.  So that someone who wants to catch up can watch the Alias channel for a few days and be ready to go with the rest of the plots.
[post="1026758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah!...the only problem for me though is this: when I have DVD's, I don't watch them as often as I should, but if one of my fave shows is showing on actual television.

~Summers~ said:
I started watching Alias when it aired on Channel 4 in the UK, it was on at some stupid time on Saturday I think it was
[post="1027096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think it was Sunday...but I swear this stoooooopid country doesn't know how to treat TV...(And you'd think it would, judging on the fact that the average European spends 9 years of his or her life watching it. :blink:smiley:
ITV is, well s*** at best. (Apart from for films)
Channel 4 makes us wait ages.
five get the goods, and then doen't have the slightest clue in hell how to manage them.
And the BBC make us pay a darned license fee.

freakforalias said:

Mission accomplished....  (y)  (y)  :lol:
[post="1033379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oooh, sound totally cool!

Jai

I have to add this... when I got home from work today, I had e-mails from two of my friends that said they went out and bought all 3 seasons on dvd.... THEY'RE HOOKED.... (y)

i remember watching truth be told and being soooooo confused, i kept watching but wasn't hooked. and then i was watching the golden globes and secretly wished that jg would win but didn't know why. and then when S2 started i was obsessed. my brother and sister understand my obsession so always ask me after an episode what it was like. i have/had a friend that also loved alias and that was a huge reason for how much i loved it (because i actually had someone to talk about it with, who understood it as much as i did).

i only hope S4 is just as brill!

I Got my Friend Kat Hooked on Alias now she has my season 2 and she's still watching and i got my Cousin hooked she used 2 watch it w/ me when it was on sunday's i can't wait 4 it's return!!

m<o>j said:
Yeah!...the only problem for me though is this: when I have DVD's, I don't watch them as often as I should, but if one of my fave shows is showing on actual television.
[post="1033433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See Alias should be on Syndication, so that if I"m just sitting on the couch and I have nothing to do, I can just flip to it. That's how I got to know friends so well, becuase it was just on like 3 or 4 times a day every day. We need that for alias.

I was hooked on Felicity, so when I heard about Alias, I had to check it out. I have been hooked from the first episode.

The last two years, my parents have come out to visit. They had never seen Alias, I put the pilot on for them. They have watched all three seasons at my house.

I started to watch it from the first ever episode. I saw the trailer on t.v and knew that I was going to love the show.

I have introduced my mum and my sister to it, as well as my cousin and even my P.E teacher!

well way back in 2001 when alias first came on i was flipping through tv stations when i saw this cool looking show so i watched it. i didnt know that it was a series until the next year so it became a regular.

Alias is more addicting than smoking. LoL

I started watching from the first episode, and ive been hooked ever since.

Ive gotten my friend loving it, and my cousin and her boyfirend love it as well cos i insisted they watch it, and now we have regular Alias fests.

Im all for spreading the Alias love!!

Well, I'm hooked on Alias since the very beginning of the show. The problem was that Tele5 in Spain chose not to air it anymore after only 15 episodes :( . So I had to wait more than 2 years to buy the DVDs when Alias became famous because of being reaired, this time, on a satellite channel.

I must admit I watched S2 and S3 in 10 days :cool: . I coudn't stop watching them. Ep by ep...5 hours in front of the television. DVDs made me addicted to Alias :blush:

I was channel surfing and came across it. It looked exciting so watched the rest, and then there was a cliffhanger. I wanted to know what happens, so I tuned in the week after. And another cliffhanger... the another. Before I saw the flashback ep, I was sooo confused. I thought sd6 really was the cia, I thought anna and francie were the same people, I thought Will and Vaughn were the same people... :lol:

I saw Alias when it first aired and loved it, but I always missed new episodes. I caught up when ABC family had a marathon and I've been hooked, even obsessed ever since.

I have helped around 14 friends discover the joy of Alias and I'm always trying to recruit new fans.

I credit Alias for bringing me and one of my best friends together last fall. I didn't really know him before he and his roommates started borrowing my DVD's. One day we just started talking about the show and we instantly clicked, since then we've become really good friends who have been able to help one another out through some hard times.

One night I just said, "I'm gonna watch Alias." I have no idea why I said it, but I did. I watched episode 17 of the third season. Sure I was totally lost, but I thought it was freakin awesome. As soon as the season was over, I bought all three seasons on DVD (except for the 3rd, which of course came out in September) This show is awesome. I have gotten my sister and my "girlfriend" hooked. The reason I put quotations is complicated. LoL. :D

Back