How did you get into Alias?

i saw the add for season one and me and my brother watched the first eppy and were hooked

A friend mentioned to me that is was awesome, so one night it was on i tuned it! And loved it, the rest is history! Cant remember which ep was the first one i ever saw though which sucks, i wish i could remember! It was Season 2 though! Coz i remember my dad seeing the ad for phase one, with Jen in that lingerie and he wanted to watch and i was like "ya, its like the best show"!

It was my dad's favorite show, then he got my mom hooked, then me, then my brother. In turn, I got my Uncle and Aunt hooked as well as my friend.

I started watching S2, but didn't get fully addicted until I bought the S1 DVD. I've converted basically all my friends. It's not that hard; just showing them the pilot was enough. I was constantly lending my DVDs to peope until finally they all caved and bought their own.

Well, I had a friend in college who watched Alias and she had pictures of Michael Vartan all over her dorm room. I always made fun of her for watching the show and for getting excited about the release of season 2 on DVD. She even made me listen to part of the soundtrack.

Well, I was at a part last spring and someone was talking about Alias and I decided to give it a try. I picked up the first season on DVD and was immediately hooked. So I got S2 and then S3 when it came out on DVD and now, I'm watching S4 on tv of course. And yes, I have the soundtracks.

My parents used to watch it alot. I came in one night and was like "Mom, what the heck is this?" She just told me it was Alias

First scene I remember is in S2 when the two guys are in the elevator, it goes down and crashes on the bottom floor, and Sark walks in. All I said was "Wow.... he's hot" :lol: :woot:

And thanks to Alias I am now obsessed with anything that has to do with espionage :redhair: :Ph34r: ^_^

I've watched Alias since truth be told. And I have loved it since I saw the trailer of the episode (that must be weird, but it's true).
I recognized Jen from Aftershock and Daredevil, so I decided to watch it (season 1 began in august 2003 here in sweden, we're in the sixth episode of season 3 right now but OF COURSE I've seen all the episodes that have aired in USA)

I made my dad love it - he says it's the only good thing to watch in television nowadays.

My mom thinks it's exciting, I think she likes the twists.

I made four of my friends fall in love with Alias!

Even my seven-year old sister likes it, she think Sydney Bristow "is soo smart and cool." :P

I love watching Alias with them, especially since they don't know what's going to happen in the episode but I do, so I love to see their reactions.

I saw an advert for it on sky one and I watched it from there, but I am proud to say I introduced my best friend and another friend to it, and they love it! :D

I've been in since the beginning. When I was 10, I was sitting in my living room doing homework, and my mom was flipping channels, and I saw Jennifer Garner and I was like "I know her from somewhere! Keep it on!" and so we watched the first episode, and were hooked.

i woz jus flickin throu channels n dis add came on 4 the alias pilot n i woz like wow that luks boss - i watched it n eva since i'v bin obsessed

i'v also managed to 'recruit' - 2 friends, 1 friend's mum, my brother and my cousin... but am still working on a few others - it shudn't b 2 long now

I have been tried 2 be converted - nt happened yet tho, but im sure theres sum sort of brainwashing going on from a certain person...... :rolleyes:

lol i knew it, u do it secretly , bit by bit, til 1 day - poof! ur a brainwashed-alias obsessed-luvin vaughnie person, with nothing else but ALIAS....

I've only watched Alais since the fourth season (I know it is really sad :( , I don't know how is survived :blink: ). The first time I watched it was I was at my friend's house, my other friend gave her the DVDs and they were watchign so I watched it, I thought it looked really cool, but didn't watch it religiously. Then my friend was going crazy becasue the season 4 was strating that night, so I decided I would watch it, and here we are, lol. I am now proud to say that I have been converted into a obsessed Alias fan!!! I seriosuly don't know how I survived without Alias, lmao!!!

~Andrea :angelic:

I started wacthing it in second season,ntwo years ago.I saw ads already about first season,but didnt noticed it yet,then.next fall,when second season started,taped it andwacth it next day.opening scene,Irina and sydney,first got me wonder,huh,mom shot her daughted and sais she wanted her death,what kind of serieis this?thengot wacthed and was hooked.the serie remined very much my favorite book serie,Fearless,andi loved it.So I have wacthed it ever since.

I've watched Alias from the very beginning. After seeing the pilot I thought "Wow, this is real good!" But only after a few more episodes it proved to be so much more and I was totally hooked. I was so into it I couldn't even think about anything else but the show. :D

And I'm so shamed I actually did miss one episode of S1. (n) *sob*

I only got into Alias starting with the eighth episode of S4 - and that was only after I became a serious fan of Jennifer Garner's (although I was familiar with her from as far back as Felicity); I then bought the DVD sets of the first three seasons to get caught up on the entire backstory - but it was the S4 episodes that helped make me an Alias fan. :syd1:

i also sorta got my hamster converted :

a) by naming it phoenix (like syd's codename)

b) making her sit on my knee while i watch it, its really cute, she reacts to the show

^^ Cute!!

I got my best friend hooked, so she has to come over every week to watch S5, and my cousin is now also obsessed! I'm trying to get everyone I work with into it aswell! That's my mission!

Back