How did you get into Alias?

I just started last Christmas break, adn IM SO OBSEESSED!!! I blame my parents, b/c they had all 3 seasons on DVD and never watched them, so i'm like, I got nothing else to do, so i'm gonna see what this is about! So eva since, I've gotten 4 friends into it, my cousin, my grandparents, and my band director!
My arents sent me to my school guidence conselor. they thought i needed hep, but i dont.
My parents have repeatedly hid the dvds and tapes of the 4th season in order to give me a break, but guess what?! It's not working!

All this felgercarb about file sharing taking away from the entertainment industry load of felgercarb I saw the first season through a network and I have been supporting Alias ever since I think it was 2.07 The Counteragent to be exact. And even though I could get it for free I will be buying the DVD's (when I get some money)

I dunno how i started watching ALIAS, i think i watched Breaking Point in S3, an flicked it on n off but when the eppy Remnants was on afta that i was hooked, i got 4 best friends into it, my mum n dad, brother, 2 cusions, 2 teachers, my friends cusion n her mum and then her best friend.OH n my nan and pop... god iv got 15 ppl into ALIAS :D

afta i finished watch s3 on tv, i brought S1,2,3 on DVD n now iv just given another friend my dvds cuz i got her hooked.. so now 16 ppl hooked:d

My obsession was started by chance. Well in middle school I had this class that all you did was read and one day I forgot my book so I went to the library (in the school) to get a book that I really didn't plan on reading I was just going to use it for the day. I saw this awesome cover of a book that said 'Alias' and it was Jennifer Garner in this sleek leather suit and she looked so tough and it just captivated me. So I got the book and actually started reading it. It was real interesting. Then one day in the summer I was at Blockbuster and I couldn't find a movie I liked and then I saw it again, the same woman and the title 'ALIAS." I was like "I wanna get that. I loved that book!" So I rented the entire first season. THen for the nest Christmas I asked for the Season 2 Boxset so I could further my little obsession. I got it, watched it all and soon after asked my grandmother for the Seaon 3 BoxSet. Then before I knew it Season 4 was on the air .So I watched it, and after it was over. Yep you guessed it, I bought it. Then for my 8th grade graduation I recieved the season 1 boxset. And since then I buy all the Alias Mags, the books, and am a member here.
I'm also thankful to ALIAS for helping me find my new FAVORITE actor:Lena Olin.
THANKS ALIAS!!!

xO aRiaNNa

http://www.myspace.com/ariannavartan

My obsession also started by chance. I was watching Lost at 8:30, and when it finished i couldn't be bothered to get up from the couch and sat there and watch the next show - Alias.
Unfortunately, while i thought it was a cool show i wasn't hooked yet (it was season 4 The Awful Truth). So i wanted to watch it the next week, but my older sister was home and wanted to watch 'The Footy Show' coz the finals were coming up.
Anyway, i didn't watch another episode till near the end, where Vaughn was going to propose (i thought he was pretty hot, so i kept watching), and i watched the season finale. While it was intriguing i didn't know enough of the back story to be hooked.
So i saw the first season box set on sale soon after completing my HSC (our final, BIG exams of highschool - lots of spare time when they finish) and figured i would buy it to see where it all started, seeing i had lots of time to waste, and it seemed like a cool show.
So, basically, i was hooked from then on. But, as a channel 7 hater, i am still waiting on season 5.....ggrrrrrrr

The only person i have converted is my dad, and that was when i was watching season 3 for the second time...he still hasn't seen 2 - we finished 3 and 4, then started again at 1.

U just gotta love Alias!!!

The only person i have converted is my dad, and that was when i was watching season 3 for the second time...he still hasn't seen 2 - we finished 3 and 4, then started again at 1.

U just gotta love Alias!!!

I've tried converting my parents before. It didn't work out so well, especially with my mom. I think she thinks that if I like it, it must not be up to her standards or something. Oh well.

My dad used to come into the room when I was watching Alias, sit down, and start watching it with me. But he would ask like a billion questions cause lets face it, when you havent watched it from the beginning, the show can just be confusing, and it annoyed me to no end. lol.

I'm working on converting my friends though... I'll keep you guys updated :P

Back