Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thawing Jack

• I don't care! I just want more!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't care! I just want less!

• Total voters
Interesting how "Action Jack" has come on this season . . .
;) ✌️

I love how "I don't care -- I just want more!" is the winner by a wide margin. :cool:

And not only that -- no one, in all this time, has voted for seeing less of Jack. We do love our Spy Daddy. :smiley:

i love Spydaddy however he is. except maybe when he's torturing someone :P.

btw, Ophelia, i love your signature! :lol:

Ophelia said:
And not only that -- no one, in all this time, has voted for seeing less of Jack. We do love our Spy Daddy. :smiley:
Looks like someone took that as a challenge--either that, or they took the cliffhanger at face value (never a good idea with this series).
:lol:

reserved is sure good, but i voted for cool jack. i just loved the conversations with ariana kane..it was so...mr. jack! :lol: he's cool

Jack is definetley at his best when he is as cool as a cutecumber. Like when he was talking with Sloane and he knew that a sniper s aiming at his head. He had the full 'Poker face' Vicktor Garber just excells at that sort of thing.

Fay
-x-

Every time I see this thread my mind goes yelling: "how do I like Jack best? Cooked."

Eerr. anyway, my vote went to 'Thawing Jack' because as much as I enjoy the action-hero Jack and cool Jack and all the other Jacks there is I find myself more often enjoying the moments where we can see a flashes of what he used to be. They make me wonder I guess.

syrai said:
Every time I see this thread my mind goes yelling: "how do I like Jack best? Cooked."
[post="1030105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Baked, stir-fried, broiled, stewed, roasted, deep-fried, or barbequed? :lol:

verdantheart said:
Baked, stir-fried, broiled, stewed, roasted, deep-fried, or barbequed?  :lol:
[post="1031878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ugh. Between this and my stupid local paper endorsing Bush, I think I'm going to be sick. :o_O:

Ophelia said:
Ugh.  Between this and my stupid local paper endorsing Bush, I think I'm going to be sick.  :o_O:
[post="1032019"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry. After "cooked," I couldn't resist. ;)

Baddass I'm gonna kill you and bring you back to life just because I can Jack.

Coupled with the boyish-grin-at- the- wife- he- is- still- crazy-about Jack and yeah, that's my guy. :blush:

Back