Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thawing Jack

• I don't care! I just want more!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't care! I just want less!

• Total voters
:blush: Sick person here! I love watching him threaten and hurt people--he does it so well! :Ph34r: Especially fond of the "no white light" scene and the scene in the Mexican jail when he "visits" Javier. :P

There was no choice of naked Jack or Jack covered in chocolate :P so I had to choose 'I don't care, I just want more!' :blush:

Which of course also covers every Jack scene because those are what make ALIAS for me :woot:

I LOVE JACK :throb:

00JACK :bond:

Sick person here! I love watching him threaten and hurt people--he does it so well!

*nods emphatically*

That he does! :lol: :cool:

00Jack <-------- bwhahahahaha....love it! Cute VID.

Victor Is Delicious said:
There was no choice of naked Jack or Jack covered in chocolate  :P 
[post="1057577"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry, since I created this poll, there wasn't any chance of that. ;)

For one thing, I wanted to include choices that were actually part of the series . . . :rolleyes:

Tho I love all the many different levels of Spydaddy, my personal favorite is when he gets mean and threatening. Jack is especially awesome at making people wish they had never been born.

I love the whole package! I find a character with that many "faces" to be fascinating and Victor Garbor plays him so well. He can go from Action Jack to Thawing Jack in seconds. It's perfect. I personally would like to see more Thawing Jack or a Happy Jack (now, THAT would be different).

Nah, we want Action Jack. When he unleashes the fury, he's the hardest character in Alias by miles!...

Just think about when he saved Syd in 'Truth Be Told'; or kicked arse in the cinema in 'The Getaway'; tortured & killed that runt Haladki in 'Almost 30 Yrs'; or smacked Lindsay in 'Remnants'; and especially when he almost choked Daniel Ryan in 'Facade' (my personal favourite).

I wouldn't want to see Action Jack every episode, cos it would spoil the fun, but now and then he should get angry. VERY ANGRY!!... :angry:

<Shotgun> said:
Love the whole package, but I went with action Jack
[post="1270540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is like the most impossible question! ;)
I had to choose "Don't care/just gimme more!" because I like Jack in all those ways.

I voted I don't care, just want more!!!!! However, if beyond that I got to choose what kind of more.....it would be thawing Jack! I have loved watching that happen over the last 3 seasons of Alias. And 2 weeks ago when he and Syd ended the eppy w/ their dinner conversation......AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Loved it!

I love all aspects of Jack's peronalty. He can be cold and heartless on a mission, when he needs to save Sydney. He can be emotionless to the point that you are just about to strangle him, and yet does have his thawing moments when he is around Sydney. He's kind of like a Tootsie Pop, hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

I love all aspects of Jack's personnality, more, more of Jack.. though the Thawing side of Jack isn't bad... it is good to see him smile... :love:

A scene I loved was with Katya Derevko.

Katya: I think you're sexy Jack, deal with it.

Jack's reaction is priceless.

Another one with Katya, in the park

Katya kisses Jack gently.
Katya: This is from Irina
Katya kisses Jack passionately
Jack: Who is this from?
Katya: Too many questions.
She leaves and again, the look on Jack's face is priceless and says: bloody women!

I really like Jack in action scenes. When he do anything to save Sydney when she is in trouble. I love the way he loves his daugther ;)

Back