How do you like your Vaughn?

I have to say I like happy and relaxed Vaughn like in the "Drawer Scene". But I also like Action!Vaughn too.

oh I forgot about htis threath, ok so far I have baked, dead, cooked, baked, grilled, back in his mothers womb, comatosed, blown up, decaputated, dumped into an vulcano, tortured. :P

SydBristow13 said:
oh I forgot about htis threath, ok so far I have baked, dead, cooked, baked, grilled, back in his mothers womb, comatosed, blown up, decaputated, dumped into an vulcano, tortured. :P
[post="1021640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink: That is harsh! I would not want to see Vaughn after you were through with him.

As for me, I like my Vaughn jealous and chasing after Syd, NOT the other way around, like most of Season 3. Oh, and I like "gestures Vaughn" like when he tells her about the watch or gives her the frame. That is just too sweet and I melt when I watch it. :love:

julesvartan said:
I like him when he's challenging Syd. That's such a turn on.
[post="1072765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Syd: "Want me to do it? My hands are steady."
Vaughn: "So are mine".

Haha! Was that a challenge? Aww. Vaughn caved and let her do it.

VaughnFan13 said:
vaughn looks so cute when he's serious or mad...who else agrees?
[post="49509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, i complately agree with you...Vaughn is hot & cute all the time but hes so, so so sexy when he's serious and engry, i love those scenes when hes get mad. :woot:

I agree that Vaughn looks good any way.

Maybe we could see him have a dinner date at home with Syd but this time, it's him preparing the meal, doing the cooking ^_^ and Syd just watching him do everything ...I would like a Chef!Vaughn :P

I like Vaughn when he's understanding and comforting. I can see why Sydney loves him so much. And he always has that "It's gonna be alright" look on his face. He's so cute.

Angry Vaughn is good. Wet and sweaty after running or working out Vaughn is great too. Hockey Vaughn I'll take. And when he's smiling... I'll take any kind of Vaughn. But, Vaughn with the gun holster is on top of my list.

Back