How do you like your Vaughn?

Vaughn always looks good. Especially sweaty Vaughn, but I just love it when he has heart to hearts with Sydney. :talk:
He is just soooo cute.

Vaughn looks great all the time. He looks good vulnerable. I like how he looked when he found out Sydney was dead. He looked so desperate. He needed a hug and comfort. He's happy when hes with Syd and I like that the best. :D

I have to agree. Happy and smiling is the best look, and I'm rather partial to that one raised eyebrow thing he does too. :blush:

I agree that Vaughn looks wonderful when he is mad or sad or he is looking at Sydney with those sad puppy dog eyes. He just looks so good when he is doing his look of longing.

I think that Vaughan looks so cute when he's mad. But the cutest when he and Sydney are close and have that special moment. ahahahahah. I think he's so dreamy. :love: . How I wish I could just Jump into Alias and have a moment with him...lol. Oh and Who here is glad Lauran is gone and dead. :blowup: :sniper: I wish I was in Alias and shot her from behind.

vaughn looks hoy wen he does ne thing so the answer to tht question plain and simple is alive and as close to me as possible.... who agrees?

Maybe someday.
Michael looks good all the time. Just not sad....we dont want that now. I love it when he is serious and when he smiles though. :D

Vaughn is the best guy on the show. He is so sensative and him and syd are the best couple. Syd need to stop with the Ben and go with the Vaughn. He is cool like that LOL ;)

I like him angry or dead. When he's sad or happy he looks stupid. but his eyes look nice when his angry, they get kinda sparky. and when hes dead, well, he can't annoy me then.

I like him angry or dead. When he's sad or happy he looks stupid. but his eyes look nice when his angry, they get kinda sparky. and when hes dead, well, he can't annoy me then.

Wow....you're just brimming with love for him....

Nice to know that he's not hated.

And yes, that was sarcasm.

Back