• She's sadder.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's happier.

• She's smarter.

• She's stronger.

• Her way to look at things has changed.

• She's more "closed". Doesn't open up.

• All/Almost all of the alternatives above.

• I don't think she's hardly changed at all.

• Other

• Total voters
I voted All the alternatives above.

Sydney is more mature. She's pregnant with a child, she's felt things in her life that makes her more experienced.

Sydney is sadder. She's lost many people in her life. When she was a child, her mother. Her father, in a way. She lost Danny, and that was her own fault. She lost Francie, her best friend, and Will to WPP, She lost her mother again, She lost Vaughn. Things like that changes people.

She's happier. In a way. She appreciates what she has. It doesn't have to take much to make her smile a little bit.

She's smarter. She makes smarter decisions. That shows how she's changed. I think season 1-2 Sydney was naive. She's not like that anymore.

She's stronger. You know what they say: Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And it's true. She's been through so much, and she's still sane. I don't know if I would be able to go through everything she's been through, and then continue to live my life.

Her way to look at things has changed and she's more closed. It's pretty much like everything above here. I don't think she'll ever let herself get close to a civilian again. She knows now it doesn't work. But I don't think she'll ever get too close to anyone new again either. For example, Rachel Gibson. Sydney takes care her of her. She lets her live with her. They keep each other company. But does Sydney tell her her deepest feelings? Does Sydney cry in front of her? No. Because Sydney Bristow has loved and lost too many times, and a new friendship doesn't mean as much to her as the people she has lost or the people she has left.

I also voted All the alternatives above.

I think shes definetly more mature, and more experienced. I mean watching the pilot, when she sbeing tortured you can see she looks terrified, like a teenager, yet later tortures shows her to be stronger and more powerful.

I think she goes through happy and sad periods - depending on whetehr there have been any recent deaths or evil cows.etc

I think her character has grown with the show.

I'd say almost all of the above - with all she has been through, Sydney has really grown as a person and as a character in Alias' five seasons.

Back