Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Public Internet Cafe or Similar

• Something Else - Please Comment

• Total voters

Tom

An Old Friend
What method of interface do you use to visit CoolSciFi?

I'm old school - I am on a desktop with a keyboard and mouse.

Hoping Tom doesn't mind but I changed the poll to be multiple choice.

I primarily browse on my laptop at the house and then on my phone when on on the road, especially at work. I have an iPad 2 at the house also that I check the design on to make sure it looks OK across multiple devices.

No problem Kevin. I'm just curious but you might be able to use this information to make CoolSciFi even better for everyone.

No problem Kevin. I'm just curious but you might be able to use this information to make CoolSciFi even better for everyone.
Yeah, I'm kind of curious about seeing input from the 'lurkers' on this one. If it turns out that people are using stuff like their consoles to view the site then it means I need to be including more devices in my testing. Browsers on dedicated devices like consoles tend to behave differently from PCs (Win/Mac/Linux) and mobile (Android/iOS) but I try to make the style accessible as much as possible to all devices.

Desktop PC or Nexus 7 tablet.

I did try on both the Xbox 360 and on my smart TV out of curiosity but the site wouldn't open - could be because it's https (my own site opens ok)?

Desktop PC or Nexus 7 tablet.

I did try on both the Xbox 360 and on my smart TV out of curiosity but the site wouldn't open - could be because it's https (my own site opens ok)?
Thanks for letting me know about the X-Box and smart TV having problems. I have an X-Box 360 here I can try it on; hopefully the SSL isn't the problem. :(

Dunno if you've altered any settings but I updated my TV firmware today and had a wee browse of the internet on it.

CoolSciFi is showing up now :smiley:

IMG_20150202_232607868_HDR.jpg

Back