How do you want to be buried?

Azdel

Cadet
My friend wants to be lit on fire, strung up like a marionette and made to dance to techno music as he cremates.

As for me, I don't want to be buried or cremated. I'd much rather fall to a warrior greater than myself and unleash all my power upon the battlefield in an "if I'm going down, I'm taking you with me" move, which would more or less atomize myself and my foe.

So what sort of send-off do you want?

Kind of morbid.. LoL But I like it!

I want buried as soon as possible without being enbalmed and all that jazz. Just get me as intact as possible and put a couple nickles on my eyes so I can pay my two bits to the ferryman.

From the way things are going, I'd have to say neither. I originally meant if you could have your way in real life, but without all the restrictions of reality. Just fantasize about the ideal disposal of your body.

Oh...
I would be thrown up in the air to float forever in the winds in the sky. Since I believe in an afterlife but am not religious that's the best thing that could happen to a disposed body. I might go partially Buddhist. That makes most sense to me...

I'm being cremated, I already have made the arrangements so my
kids don't have to worry about anything.
My ashes are to be spread over a rose bush on our family plot.

I don't understand people who want to be cremated. I mean, it makes sense from a financial standpoint, but I don't like the thought of there being no evidence that I ever even existed... Well, to each their own. Also, since when can bodies float, Z?

Anyway, I don't want to be buried. I want to either, preferably, be frozen before I die, or, if that doesn't work out, like, bronzed. Then I could be propped up as a statue to guard a family tomb! 'Course, I'd have to start a family tomb for that to work... Or I could just wind up in some old guy's garden. Either way, I'm cool with it.

Either way, I'm not going to be pumped full of chemicals and left to rot, or turned into ashes! 'Course, being immortal would be cool, too... HH needs to get together a team of scientists working exclusively toward making me immortal. 'Cause, like, life sucks, but it's better than nothing.

The last possibility would be to have my corpse boiled down to just bones, then have my bones turned into jewelry. They could be family heirlooms !I think my skull would just be a mantle-piece, though. Maybe it could be bronzed or something, and put on a base with my name, when I lived, and a short inscription on it. That'd be pretty cool, I guess. Much better than being buried, anyway.

I don't understand people who want to be cremated. I mean, it makes sense from a financial standpoint, but I don't like the thought of there being no evidence that I ever even existed...
You realise that even if you're buried, you eventually 'disappear' too, right?

You need to hire a group of researchers for that. Falling back on the ol' 'Cross your fingers and hope you make it another day'-bit doesn't work too well, after all.

I say have them build an andriod and put your thoughts and memories into it. That way if a part wears out, you can just get a new one, and you won't bleed to death if you get stabbed by a mugger. That, or have them grow you new bodies every so often. You could be whatever you wanted, then! Black man, Asian woman, Middle-Eastern guy, or, what we know you really want: A great white shark with boobs and a mustache.

My highest goal is to become the first ever god and smite Earth with a lightning bolt so I can start my own planet full of wack-jobs in it's place and then give my godship to someone sane and join in on the fun.

Back