How do you watch TWD?

I watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix that's how I got into it. The 3rd season my wife recorded on the DVR for me so when I got to come home I could watch and catch up on it. Guess some of season 4 will be done the same way.

I personally watched every episode on Netflix, through season three, with the exception of the last three or four, which I watched on TV. Netflix is beautiful. :P

I started watching it on Netflix during season 3. I watched the first few season 3 episodes on Amazon, then watched on AMC. I own every episode of Season 3 on Amazon though lol

I live in England so I have no other choice than to stream it off pirate sites or I would have to wait ages to get to see it I do buy it when it gets its UK DVD release though.

I don't have sky and hardly ever watch any TV I wouldn't pay for Sky just to watch one hour a week lol & I like talking about it straight after it has aired & wouldn't want to wait 2 weeks to be able to join in on the conversations.

I watch TWD in the comfort of my own home, fresh on AMC. I am ready for my zombie "fix" and can not hardly wait for the new season to begin.

I watch TWD in the comfort of my own home, fresh on AMC. I am ready for my zombie "fix" and can not hardly wait for the new season to begin.
Since I originally posted in this thread we have since switched our household from DirecTV to Verizion FiOS and am now able to enjoy AMC in nice crisp HD; AMC was not included in the package we had with DirecTV.

Back