How Dreams Become True

uhm... don't know where to start.. well... I wanted to post this for the valentines fanfic challenge... but i was to late... so I thought maybe you want to read it although...

Title: How Dreams Become True
Author: vampirgirl
Disclaimer: I don't own Alias and the characters... They belong to J.J. Abrams, ABC and Bad Robot Productions.
Rating: PG-13
Shipper: Sydney/Vaughn
Spoiler: up to "The Telling"

Note: Syd didn't disappear, Francie's still Francie... no Alison... so there was no fight between her and Syd, Will isn't in witness protection and Syd & Vaughn went to Santa Barbara...

Special Thanks: Special thanks go to Aliasaddict:smiley: for being such a great friend and for translating all my stories including this one!!! thanks so much... *hug*

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>How Dreams Become True</span>
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>or A Perfect Proposal</span>

February 13th

She was lying in her bed. It was dark outside already. She was happy and sad at the same time. Since Vaughn and her had been in Santa Barbara, she had those dreams, dreams of her future. Her future with him. She dreamed of him, asking her to merry him. She couldn´t hardly wait. She knew her dream would come true. But two hours ago a scratch was caused in this perfect picture. He came home, to her´s, he had told her that he hadn´t got the time off from work that he had hoped for. He would be at work while she would sit at home. Valentine´s. Shouldn´t this be the day of the year you spend with the man you love? She turned around to escape from those thoughts. Also she didn´t want him to notice, that she was upset about it. She snuggled up into his arms, convinced that her waiting would be over very soon.
A few minutes later she fell into a deep sleep, full of dreams about the day when he would finally ask her to became his wife.

I know it's very short...

Please please please review...

hi...

I just noticed that most of your replies dissappeared in the server crash... *cry* because of that I really don't know the ones of you who wanted a PM... I'm so sorry... so just tell me once again... update/end should be up this week...

I hope you understand what I mean... -_-

vampi

okay... I'm posting the end... well... I hope you like it... Thanks for all the reviews... I'm so sorry that I'm not able to send PMs to everyone... :(

Note: Thanks to Sandra for translating!!!! *hug*

February 14th - Valentine´s

8.13 am

Slowly she woke up for a deep sleep. She turned around, certain to find him lying next to her. Disappointed she realized that no one was with her. She sat up and looked around in the room. She sighed, when she heard someone talking in the kitchen. Barefoot she tapped outside. She heard Vaughn and Francie whisper, but it was too quiet for her to understand what they were talking. As she was noticed by them immediately they hushed. Vaughn came towards her, took her into his arms and kissed her gently. She rested her head on his shoulder. Francie smiled at the sight of them. Slowly he let go and looked her deeply in the eyes. "I should get going", he eventually said. At last he kissed her quickly on the cheek and whispered "Happy Valentine´s Day" into her ear and as he already went outside through the front door. Again Francie smiled at her. She couldn´t help it but she had the feeling that they somehow kept secrets from her.

5.36 pm

It was already dusky, when the shrill doorbell rang and dragged Sydney out of her thoughts. Sighing, she got up from the sofa where she´s been lying and went to the door. She opended it and was suprised when she saw Weiss. He grinned at her. "Eric?" she gave him a look. "Let´s go." he said with a grin and took her by her arm to dragged her out of the house. Before she could realize what was going on she already sat in his car. "What´s going on?" she asked him, when she finally could think clearly again. He gave her a – for her not so solving – look. He knew when he would open his mouth he would blabb everything out and ruin the surprise. And he would never ever be pardoned for that. He opened the trunk and got out a long scarf. Sydney rolled her eyes, as she saw him coming in the rear-view mirrow with the scarf in his hands. A few minutes later she sat blindfolded on the front seat next to him. After several trys to get something out of Weiss she finally gave it up.

Note: I wrote the last part in english... and I know there were a lot of mistakes... -_- Once again, Thanks to Sandra for reading and correcting it!!! *hug*

6:47 pm

The car stopped. She heard Eric getting out of it. If she was right they were already out of Los Angeles. Next to her the door got opened, Eric took her by the hand and pulled her out of the car. Carefully he led her uphill. She felt Eric releasing his grip around her arm and he untied her eye bandage. Confused she blinked a several times. She turned around but Weiss had already arrived at his car. She looked around slowly. Everything was green all around her. Forrest, meadow. A hill. Candles, hundreds of candles. They led her a way. It led her further uphill. Suddenly she felt like she was in one of her dreams. She went up, step by step. A dream, she was sure that she was dreaming. She felt him coming up to her. The man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She looked up and smiled, overwhelmed by all the candles and the breathe-taking view on the lights of the city. He approached her. She smelled his scent which always made her weak in the knees. He gave her a single red rose he was hiding behind his back. He took her hands in his and kissed them gently. “Hey”, he welcomed her. “Hi”, she whispered. She was so amazed by this man. “Let’s walk a little bit”, he gave her one of the smiles she loved so much. She just nodded when she felt his arm around her hip holding her tightly. They had walked about ten minutes when they came to a small clearing. There were much more candles. With every step he got more nervous. How would she react? What if it all happend too fast for her? All this questions whirred around in his head. He just didn’t know what to do if she wouldn’t accept. The candles in the middle of the clearing formed a little heart. He took her hand and led her to this little heart. They were facing each other. “You’ve been preparing this... all the day…“ she suddenly stated. Again she looked up at him. His green eyes penetrated her. Gosh, she loved getting lost in this beautiful, green eyes of the man she loved. “No... I mean yes... Did you really think that I had to work at Valentinesday?”, he replied softly and gave her a loving smile. Embarrassed she looked to the ground. When did this little spy in her disappear? “Nah” she gazed at him hoping that he wouldn’t notice she was lying. She felt that he was nervous and she suddenly knew that there was something going on. He looked at her once again, before he searched his pocket for the little black box. He found it when he kneedled down. “Syd”, he began and swallowed hard. Oh my god... Oh my god… Is he… is he really going to…??? He saw her surprised glance and took her left hand in his and held it. “Syd, since the first day I met you, when you came into my office with that red hair and your cut lip, when the watch of my father stopped – October 1st, since that day I knew that we were meant for each other. Maybe this sounds a little weird, but I had this feeling about you and me. And with every day I got to know you I loved you more. And here we are... Syd, I can’t live without you. You’re my life, you’re my world, you’re my everything. Sydney Anne Bristow, will you marry me?“ Her jaw dropped a little bit as tears were running down her face. She just looked at him for an instant. He was so cute when he was nervous. “Syd... If.. If you don’t…“ Quickly she bent down so she was at his level and interrupted him with a passionated kiss. The most passionateing kiss he had ever received. While they were kissing he put the ring on her finger. When they separated again she had this glow in her eyes. The glow that told him that she felt like the luckiest woman on earth. She felt like her dreams became true.

~The End~

I hope you liked it... just tell me what you think... I'm going to send the PMs now... Please review...

Good night!!!

Back