Season 2 How evil is Derevko?

I dont think irena's love for sydney can be questioned, but she seems to have no love for the agency. In retrospect, it looks like she went out of her way to needlessly have the two members of delta force (i think thats what they were called) killed by sark. If it was all part of irena's plan, and she has an ounce of good in her, she would have just gotten in the car.

I suppose we all knew that irena's motives were not to SERVE the cia... but the fact that agents were killed because of her REALLY complicates things between irena and syd.

I agree. Sydney is the ONLY one Irina cares for. she couldn't care less for the CIA or even for Jack. She deliberately had those agents killed and she is NOT pretending to be bad but helping the CIA in the long run. (I'm probably arguing with myself as I don't think anyone believes she is good. :smiley:)

I don't think so. Irina pretended to betray sydney and jack before too. Sydney might think it's part of her act. I don't believe that a mom would do that to her daughter.

AliasHombre said:
I don;t know but i hope she ends up killing Irina.
Um... sorry.. not gonna happen. ;)

Sydney is the ONLY one Irina cares for.
Don't think so. I think she cares A LOT for Jack too. I'm not saying she loves him but it's obvious she has feelings for him.

Manu said:
AliasHombre said:
I don;t know but i hope she ends up killing Irina.
Um... sorry.. not gonna happen. ;)

Sydney is the ONLY one Irina cares for.
Don't think so. I think she cares A LOT for Jack too. I'm not saying she loves him but it's obvious she has feelings for him.
that's not gonna happen that's for sure! ;)

yeah, it is pretty obivious Manu. You and i are thinkin' the same thing.

Back