How I Met Your Mother

Anybody see this show last night? I thought it was very good. Very promising as well. I haven't been this excited about a new comedy since I don't know when. Well, maybe since when "Ed" debuted. But anyway, I really enjoyed it. And it also had the best surprise ending of a comedy premiere that I can remember. Alyson Hannigan was great. If you want to watch it, it's on CBS, Monday's at 8:30 pm.

I watched it too and it looks like it's going to be pretty good. I watched it because I heard that there was going to be a great twist at the end and I wasn't disappointed!

Ironic side note, I'm looking at an Ed website right now. Man I miss that show!

Only 4 posts for this tv show! :thud: You must be kidding me! :lol: hahaha! it worked.

I love the show :D It's just great. Ted's cute and so is Robin and they all are. I'm gonna watch the last two episodes of season 1 tonight! Can't wait!!

We can't be only four from the boards to watch that show!?

Ok, this is an old post but I had to ask the question...

Who is the mother???

The last episode of the last season was quite interesting, we know now she was Ted's student, and we might see her in the next season (at least that's what I hope!) . I was wondering if he met her and fell in love little by little, in that case we will see her before actually knowing she is the mother, or maybe it was a heartache and we'll know when he knows!

Ok, this is an old post but I had to ask the question...

Who is the mother???

The last episode of the last season was quite interesting, we know now she was Ted's student, and we might see her in the next season (at least that's what I hope!) . I was wondering if he met her and fell in love little by little, in that case we will see her before actually knowing she is the mother, or maybe it was a heartache and we'll know when he knows!

I can't wait to watch the next season !

And even though I want to know who the mother is, I hope the mystery will remain a little longer because once we'll know, well the show won't be the same..

I want to know who the mother is but I'm sure when I know, I won't be happy! It's like when I wanted Sydney and Vaughn to be together, and once they were, it was less interesting...
But I still hope that Robin is the mother! I know it's impossible but they had great chemistry and I believe they would be great together. Barney is funny and nice but he doesn't fit with her... Or maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the next season!

I also like to watch comedy tv shows. How i met your mother is my favorite tv show. It's really full of comedy and entertainment. The show has a very different and unique concept. I like it very muchhh.... But i have missed some of it's episodes due to my busy schedual.

Back