Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

How is Alias doing in the ratings?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by AliasGuest, Dec 17, 2002.

1. AliasGuest

AliasGuest Cadet

I don't really watch that many TV shows, but I got hooked on Alias. I don't know how Alias is doing in the ratings, but I have a feeling it isn't doing that well. I'm concerned that they will take the show off the air. Does anyone know how it is doing? If it isn't doing well are they going to cancel the show? Thanks for any replies.

2. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Alias is doing OK, but it could be doing a lot better.

3. the_alliance

the_alliance Rocket Ranger

do we have a thread where it updates weekly or monthly) how Alias is ranking with other shows? i know i've seen a couple posts that show Alias ratings, but they're old.

4. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

sunday they were 3nd.. we know they can do better.. on access hollywood on mondays they usually have the ratings on monday

5. Agent Jadelyn

Agent Jadelyn Captain

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Alias!!!!

6. Fallin in love w/ secret agents

Fallin in love w/ secret agents Scout

Yeah i think that Alias is doing better in the ratings, but not too long ago they were in trouble b/c their story line was too hard to follow for the average american. So that's why, in my opinion, they got rid of sd-6. so that sid wasnt a double agent anymore. also, they had the problem that people missed info b/c they "talked too fast". In my opinion, it was great but o well it is still a fantastic show. :P

7. Alias

Alias Rocket Ranger

K I'm sorry but that is REALLY sad! It's not hard at all to keep up with, people didn't 'talk to fast' that's just rediculous!!! But oh well, nothing I can do about it. I kinda miss SD-6. Wow, I can't believe i'm saying that!! :o