How is Alias doing in the ratings?

I don't really watch that many TV shows, but I got hooked on Alias. I don't know how Alias is doing in the ratings, but I have a feeling it isn't doing that well. I'm concerned that they will take the show off the air. Does anyone know how it is doing? If it isn't doing well are they going to cancel the show? Thanks for any replies.

do we have a thread where it updates weekly or monthly) how Alias is ranking with other shows? i know i've seen a couple posts that show Alias ratings, but they're old.

Yeah i think that Alias is doing better in the ratings, but not too long ago they were in trouble b/c their story line was too hard to follow for the average american. So that's why, in my opinion, they got rid of sd-6. so that sid wasnt a double agent anymore. also, they had the problem that people missed info b/c they "talked too fast". In my opinion, it was great but o well it is still a fantastic show. :P

Yeah i think that Alias is doing better in the ratings, but not too long ago they were in trouble b/c their story line was too hard to follow for the average american. So that's why, in my opinion, they got rid of sd-6. so that sid wasnt a double agent anymore. also, they had the problem that people missed info b/c they "talked too fast". In my opinion, it was great but o well it is still a fantastic show.

K I'm sorry but that is REALLY sad! It's not hard at all to keep up with, people didn't 'talk to fast' that's just rediculous!!! But oh well, nothing I can do about it. I kinda miss SD-6. Wow, I can't believe i'm saying that!! :eek:

Back