How is everyone?

so how is everyone doing with the no alias?? sorry if someone already has this post
i can't believe its almost been two weeks it seems like so much longer.. i hope that i and everyone else can hang in there till sept

The lack of Alias sucks so bad! At least the reruns will start next week. It's not much, but it might help a little bit. When is that ABC anniversary special on? I wonder if they'll have anything about Alias on that. I know JG and MV were there, was the rest of the cast?

its on monday!!!(close to sunday to help with withdrawl but not enough....LOL!) and i dont know i think vg might have been there but im not sure?!?!

I am soooo bored!!! I have nothing to look forward to now, but my vacation is coming up so I think I'll survive!!!

yeah its really boring with out alias!! and it sucks cause i have to work next sunday and there is an ep that i havent seen yet but i dont know if my brother will tape it for me!! im gonna be him to!!

Posted on May 16 2003, 04:03 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm great! i know scott foley's sister in law! ican know pobably talk to JG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?!! how?!! omg thats sooooo coool!!!

What time is the ALIAS special on Monday? I neeeeed to know! I cannot waste an opportunity to see MICHAEL VARTAN!!! :P i rented "never been kissed" b/c if i don't see mv for longer than a week i go crazy!!! argh when are those re-runs going to start up.....

:lol: you make it sound like Alias died ^_^

I'm still in the withdrawal...oh well! I'm not complaining! I took candles and lighted my room, closed the window, shut the door, played my alias tape on mute and it gave off a really wiggy feeling. LMAO!

my dad tape over the end of alias finale--- (the fight and the vaughn ring...) :banghead: because he taped the Bloopers and used the same tape.... ::whineeee:: WHY? WHy? WHY!?!!??!

Back