How is everyone?

my excuse for everything has become "sorry, there's no alias til september!" heehee. I'm already planning a premier party! yaay! my plan: get all friends hooked on alias so as to have someone to giggle, squeak, and generally jump up and down and wreek alias-related havoc with

mua ha ha! :thinking: :angelic: :woot: :lol: :D :P ^_^
:rolleyes: ~d-brizz

oh i'm all right i live in South Africa so we just saw A Dark Turn tonight another five episodes before the finale

you are lucky lili cause you still got some eps left unlike us!! i loved that ep it was so sad and good!! im doing much better though!! reading f.f is helping and i have come to realize that everything is gonna turn out ok!! :D

I"m not coping too well...I need a good tv show to watch!! That was my one and only really good show, and now its *sob* gone!!!! :( Oh well I'll survive until september (hopefully). ^_^

almost three weeks now but it feels like forever, too slow and im seriously going through withdrawl, i was sitting in history thinking...i need a new alias i wonder what the next episode will center around, hopefully getting to the bottom of the ring...then i realized no new alias till september!!!AUGH!

ugh! simpsons, sorry but i hate that show, how can you compare the two, alias and simpsons!sorry im just very strongly opinioted on that show!HA! and on this one too! i miss my alias!!!!!!I WANT MY ALIAS!!
and i just saw the spoof that was on monday's special, HA! i loved when they shot vaughn with the dart!HEHEHE!even though i love vaughn but hilarous!did anyone watch the whole thing? was there any more alias on it?

That was all of Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner.I think they might've showed some more clips of Alias when they were doing video montages.I'll have to watch the tape again. It wasn't that much though...

AHHHHHH i forgot to watch my tape!!! the spooof thingy and the 50th thingy!!! AHHHH bye everyone-- i can't believe i forgot about it!!!! ::runs to vcr::

aaaaaaaarggg.... my brother is watching his batman tape!!! DARNIT! and i don't know how to work the other vrc... it's freaksih!

hehe nance just shove him out of the way!! and i dont think there were anymore clips after the spoof!!i watched most of it and dont remember any!!

um then he'll start screaming on the top of his lungs and i'll go deaf!!!!!!!!!! :lol: yea- he's only three so he doesn't understand my obsessions yet! but he does know that alias is on Sundays!!

hehe!! man i wont be able to watch alias on sunday unless i stay up till 12 and watch it on abc west cause i have to work at that damn wedding!! :angry:

stay up!!!!its alias, plus you deserve an alias, i mean we have been deprived of it for almost a month! oh my im going thorugh withdrawl i need alias!

Back