How is everyone?

Victoria King said:
ugh! simpsons, sorry but i hate that show, how can you compare the two, alias and simpsons!sorry im just very strongly opinioted on that show!HA! and on this one too! i miss my alias!!!!!!I WANT MY ALIAS!!
I agree!!! Simpsons is so stupid! Just a bunch of yellow people running around and eating doughnuts. ^_^ Alias is much better

i know! you are right on and a stupid cartoon getting drunk with completly ridiculous plots! there is no point and its just abnoxious!
sorry stepping off the soap box!

LMAO Yea you better, or else all the Simpsons fans are going to start getting angry at us! :D The best way for me to cope with no Alias is to come here, and watch all the episodes I taped...Hopefully doing this will keep me alive until September!

wowo... sry its only been a couple of weeks.. it feels like forever.. alili mv on friends should cheeer me up..

alias twin5 i know, hopefullly this will keep my withdrawl very low but so far the withdrawl is still here!!!and its only going to get worse(but right now,i am going through all my alias clips i have downloaded from the internet, ie alias media and here! i am through all season one clips and am watching the bloopers, i love s/v moments!!the pier! these are all helping me with my withdrawl!

How am I doing?

You know how ... -> :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

After doing that for weeks, now I am ... like this ... :stretcher:

My watching TV is like this -> :tvhorror:

My language has become like this -> censored

Every night I do this -> :hide:

So, I am basically getting crazy ... I need my dosis of new shows ...

Its feels like an eternity .... :blink:

omg alias_gay thats hilarious!! i think thats how we all are right now!! or atleast i am!! i seriously think im goin to brake my vcr from rewinding and fastforwarding all day!!

there're 2 vcrs in my house 1 is mine and 1 is my family's so when irewind stuff i just use the 1 that is 5 years old so if it breaks i have the excuse, it's just old

Ha, I look at you all and laugh, a couple of weeks without alias? Try 12 MONTHS!!! And of course me being as smart as I am I didn't think to tape any of the episodes when they were on?? I am going crazy!!! :blink: And I am Very Mad at the tv station who put 24 on instead! :madfire:

It's killing me.

This extra hour on Sundays, reserved JUST for new episodes of Alias? AHHHHHH

WHAT WILL I DO WITH THE TIME?!?!

AllAlias.com

lol

Back