Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A good actress.

• A bad actress.

• NO COMMENT.

• Total voters
I voted good because that sums up who she is, but she is also strong and special. She is capable of many things. Jennifer Garner is very talented. I don't think there is any other actress who can match Jen's qualities.

Is this thread for Sydney or Jennifer Garner? The topic title is "How is Sydney for you?" but the poll choices say "good/bad actress" and this is the jennifer Garner Forum, so I'm gonna change the thread title to "How is Jennifer Garner for you?". Tell me if you want it changed back.
Was I too confusing?

i voted very special in her genre because she is just plain cool. you know?? and sometimes i want her to portray emotions she doesnt. but shes a grrrrreat crier

I voted good. Jennifer is just Jennifer. She's super talented and she's so beautiful! She can do anything when it comes to acting. I also think she is special. I'm definitely following her career from now on because she is just so endearing in so many ways.

AliasALIAS said:
I voted good because that sums up who she is, but she is also strong and special. She is capable of many things. Jennifer Garner is very talented. I don't think there is any other actress who can match Jen's qualities.

Is this thread for Sydney or Jennifer Garner? The topic title is "How is Sydney for you?" but the poll choices say "good/bad actress" and this is the jennifer Garner Forum, so I'm gonna change the thread title to "How is Jennifer Garner for you?". Tell me if you want it changed back.
Was I too confusing?
Oh yes!! I don't knox how to change the title of the poll but you tell me how and I will do that! Ok??? <_< :P

Flames24 said:
I voted good. Jennifer is just Jennifer. She's super talented and she's so beautiful! She can do anything when it comes to acting. I also think she is special. I'm definitely following her career from now on because she is just so endearing in so many ways.
Ok, thanks for the vote. ^_^

I voted for good actress because she is aweosme. IN Alias, in Felicity, in everything she does she awesome!!That's why she's my favorite!!

she's so cool.i so can't wait for daredevil to come out.she finally gets to kick ass again instead of appearing as a hoker in catch me if u can ^_^

I think Good not catgorize Jennifer Garner ... i think she more than that... beside i dont agreed with some of her personal options like BA...... Cause I Michael Vartan is the best

Back